**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the worst thing you symbioid has done

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Mine has started an all out war in my roster between Captain Marvel and Heimdall, then proceded to try and bite off Blade’s head. He is a nuisance and deserves to be disposed of.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Mine ate my carnage and tried to eat domino,medusa and magik and bit my arm off. Poor domino, medusa and magik. They were so scared of him and now theyre afraid of all symbiotes
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    He stole my credit card and went to PetSmart. He ended up buying a lifetime supply of Meow Mix and Iams. He then ate the neighbor and his cat, even though he already had Meow Mix.....Was he expecting it to be cat flavored?

That was pretty hilarious, unless you like cats and hate people being eaten
    He also stole my car and burned down my friends house and blew up the nearby 7/11. And that was just yesterday!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    He ate the cake for my birthday, also the chocolate, also he almost attack my little sister,he virused my laptop, also he ate my homework and the teacher didn't believe me.So I beaten him with a stick and ate even the stick.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    He ate the infinity stones
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    He ate the cake for my birthday, also the chocolate, also he almost attack my little sister,he virused my laptop, also he ate my homework and the teacher didn't believe me.So I beaten him with a stick and ate even the stick.

SYMBIOID ABUSE!!!!

Someone needs to call Symbiod Protective Services.
    Well, the FBI came to my house.....I told them I had nothing to do with the neighbor's disappearance...then Symba took a poo in the backyard and apparently he forgot how to chew his food.....I'm soon to be put in maximum security at Alcatraz. I was charged with breaking and entering, 2nd degree murder, and....since when did they actually charge you with loitering???

lol I’m going to Goulburn jail in NSW, Australia for arson because my symbioid used my car do destroy the 7/11 and I had titanium licence plates and they survived the explosion. My friend is also gonna end me when I get out.
    Man my symbioid is an anarchy fan. I just heard while I was in prison that he stole a mini gun from a military base and is laying waste to the capital (Australian spelling). At least I’m being cleared of all charge and the prime minister is a bit of an idiot so that’s okay
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    He stole MY HEART
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    He left an uppper decker at my mother-in-law’s house. Then he ate well after midnight & spawned a bunch of friends that he dunked in her pool. The whole gang thrashed the house, left a bunch of gooey chrysalis pods everywhere, and ruined Christmas.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Kid took my 4* generic gem and used it on Colossus...
    Haminflomo wrote: »

SYMBIOID ABUSE!!!!

Someone needs to call Symbiod Protective Services.

Why,he likes it,that how mine feels loved,he is a strange one.Also he started a revolution at my school and almost ate my teacher's brain.When I came home he wanted to eat a tree,he still isn't stopping.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    He alienated all my 1*, 2* 3*, 4* and even a bunch of my 5* by quickly surpassing them as a lonely, unduped 1*. It would have been OK if he'd been more modest about it, but no, he had to brag and show off. Didn't help that he singlehandedly took down symbiote difficulty either. Even some of my maxed 5* got miffed by that and said he couldn't have done so without use of perfomance enhancing boosts unavailable to the rest of them.
    Long story short, the rest of my team will walk unless I sell him.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    he cleared all content just to dup my loki from the featured, BAD PET BAD!!!! :'(
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Mine stole my car and wallet, went to a gas station, bought beef jerky and camo, came back in a new truck with a rifle and for some reason started speaking in a southern accent.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Well, the FBI came to my house.....I told them I had nothing to do with the neighbor's disappearance...then Symba took a poo in the backyard and apparently he forgot how to chew his food.....I'm soon to be put in maximum security at Alcatraz. I was charged with breaking and entering, 2nd degree murder, and....since when did they actually charge you with loitering???

lol I’m going to Goulburn jail in NSW, Australia for arson because my symbioid used my car do destroy the 7/11 and I had titanium licence plates and they survived the explosion. My friend is also gonna end me when I get out.

If it’s in Australia you’d just be upside down all day.

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mine grew like 100 feet and is currently destroying numerous cities. Should have never let him watch all those Godzilla movies
    Mine stole my car and wallet, went to a gas station, bought beef jerky and camo, came back in a new truck with a rifle and for some reason started speaking in a southern accent.

Your's came back with a truck and a gun to.More exactly the gun was a SCAR and in the back of the truck where a couple of Chug Jugs,he got them from John Wick.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    He gave me more lag, overheating, bugs, and bad offers than usuall
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    He’s packing his bags...he knows it hurts me, but he says he’s going to Britain for more opportunities....that scamp isn’t gonna survive
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Forwarded my search history to everybody in my contact list.
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    he hacked my account and bought 1 million worth of phc shards of of Units!!!!!!

Then made me go through the misery of pulling them
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mine had an accident on the carpet. The grandmaster can have him back now as far as I’m concerned.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Mine just placed an order for 500 pool noodles. What he plans to do with those I do not know.