**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hyperion as my 1st 5* R5. Is it worth it?

I use Hype mostly as AW attacker. I also explored Act 5, and I’m not planning to complete LOL yet. Thoughts guys?

Hyperion as my 1st 5* R5. Is it worth it? 75 votes

Yes
93%
Golden_GuardianHaji_SaabA_Noob_Is1Darkstar4387Spity68Snail_McGavinLosspikbelli300TheManMythLegendbuffajradqqedfyvrSpeedbumpAjisdope2nd_slingshotAzzzm0JohnyzeroSuperSam57Nemesis666Taiphoon_zeroSceptilemaniac 70 votes
No
6%
TJ82nameplasJim0172KngSpcThanos_Car 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Yes
    Hell yeah! If you know what he's like as a 4/55, he gets even better as a 5/65. Pulled the trigger on him last week and have had so much fun with him since then!
  • Options
    2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Yes
    WS down in 68hits with cosmic supremacy synergy. That's the power of the beast at rank5
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Yes
    Yes!!!!!! He's. A. Beast.
  • Options
    JBeaverJBeaver Posts: 8
    Nice thanks for the inputs guys! Will R5 him this next SA.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Yes
    Yeah and if you can duped it will be even more of a no brainier as an attacker in war or aq, or quests as a heavy damage dealer.

Also as onemanarmy placing him on defense is kinda waste, once you know how to fight him and his moveset even without his counters you can beat him easily by baiting him that is if he courprates with you.

All in all if i had one I would take him to rank 5 ( 4* is at rank 5 and duped) but sadly my luck with 5* has been pretty bad and kabam just keeps giving me tech cats which I don't need since I don't really have anyone worth using them on.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Yes
    He's my first 5/65 and not only no regrets, he has exceeded every possible hope I had for him. As prof Hoff says, he's like a cheat code for mcoc at that level.
  • Options
    Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 171
    Yes
    My first rank 5. All contents are easy with him
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Yes
    I voted yes because he will would be awesome, but I would also consider holding for a Labyrinth option since T5b's are not easy to come by. I also would not use Hype for LOL. Good luck