**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

War global nodes.

So this war season we have the bleed immune node. This is the only thing that actually affects us. Since 70% of attackers in war are bleed champs. If they have a poison immune next season that would be pointless since no uses poison champions. Pretty much any buff would be a waste unless they have a global stun immune node. I don't see kabam doing that. Also a global bane or starburst node will just make everyone rage. So this global node is something that doesn't make sense to me.

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Kirklin wrote: »
    So this war season we have the bleed immune node. This is the only thing that actually affects us. Since 70% of attackers in war are bleed champs. If they have a poison immune next season that would be pointless since no uses poison champions. Pretty much any buff would be a waste unless they have a global stun immune node. I don't see kabam doing that. Also a global bane or starburst node will just make everyone rage. So this global node is something that doesn't make sense to me.

It's not meant to make sense to you. It's for kabam to make aw harder by adding a new aspect without increasing rewards an ultimately to make more money.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

It's not meant to make sense to you. It's for kabam to make aw harder by adding a new aspect without increasing rewards an ultimately to make more money.

I just want to know what's next a freaking global armor buff lol. It all seems pointless. Since bleed immune is the one thing that will make a difference
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Voodoo and AA come to mind in regards to poison immune node..
    But there's a lot more that can be done then poison immune..
    Heal block..
    Incineration immune..
    Armour break immune..
    Immune to energy damage (that would pretty much take all mystics out)
    Immune to power drain..
    Ect.. these are just the first few that comes to my mind.. I'm sure Kabam can think of a lot meaner ones to use lol
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Voodoo and AA come to mind in regards to poison immune node..
    But there's a lot more that can be done then poison immune..
    Heal block..
    Incineration immune..
    Armour break immune..
    Immune to energy damage (that would pretty much take all mystics out)
    Immune to power drain..
    Ect.. these are just the first few that comes to my mind.. I'm sure Kabam can think of a lot meaner ones to use lol

See they cant do immune to power drain. AoN nodes will be impossible. The rest you said will not effect you much. How many incineration champs do you us. My point is it's all useless. Know kabam they will make every war season bleed immune.
    The first ones that come to mind with incineration is MODOK and Hyperion..
    And the point is to make it as hard as possible so if immune to power drain was added AoN would have to be taken with certain champs (Iceman, duped LC, duped GP, duped Phoenix, duped Hela ect) The sole goal is to make it harder and make more money out of it..
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    The first ones that come to mind with incineration is MODOK and Hyperion..
    And the point is to make it as hard as possible so if immune to power drain was added AoN would have to be taken with certain champs (Iceman, duped LC, duped GP, duped Phoenix, duped Hela ect) The sole goal is to make it harder and make more money out of it..

Incineration damage is what makes hyperion good. Your missing the point. They aren't gonna make nodes only possible if you have a certain champion.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    IMO they just want to try to bring some versatility. Not too hard to understand, just take a look at the top 100 players and you will see a lot of Blade as profile pictures.
    But there is a number of champs that can do it also if you used a heavy dot champ you could win before they get to sp3..
    There's an Antman in 5.4.6 (if I remember right) you need certain champs for him..
    Plus there is already nodes such as bleed over 60 seconds and poison over 60 seconds you need certain champs for them..
    Theoretically you could take any champ against an AoN immune to power drain node, just as you could take any champ against a bleed or poison node but I can imagine the results wouldn't be very good in either situation..
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Don't count on them not doing a global stun immune
    IMO they just want to try to bring some versatility. Not too hard to understand, just take a look at the top 100 players and you will see a lot of Blade as profile pictures.

Seems like they need to nerf blade not change war. Sucks cause now my Hawkeye and og BP is useless.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

The profile pics have changed to Corvus now. I can see a "Prove Yourself" node coming soon.

So true, lol. Corvus will be a wet noodle
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Seems like they need to nerf blade not change war. Sucks cause now my Hawkeye and og BP is useless.

They aren't trying to nerf blade. @NEO_mr_Anderson is correct in what their approach is. They are trying to keep the mode fresh.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

70% you say.... Where is your statistical data on that?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I don't see kabam doing that.

You must be new around here.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »

I just want to know what's next a freaking global armor buff lol. It all seems pointless. Since bleed immune is the one thing that will make a difference

It'll be Tranquility. Make Void useless and many of their champs on healing nodes almost impossible to kill!