**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would someone please explain this?

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
How do i keep ending up with odd numbers of shards when every shard quantity i can think of is in multiples of 5??? I have a 3 star crystal at 1999 and a 4 star crystal at 1989 where does that flipping 1 odd shard that is missing come from???? It jappens so often and every time i mean to keep a closer eye on the numbers but.. ahhhhh!!!

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Chinese New Year giving out multiples of 8
    I think that spooky crystal gave out a weird number.

Problem is, if you hit that non 5 or 0 number, itll always be off
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yeah i got 1111 3 star shards from the spooky but it has driven me crazy i have been back to 0 and it still happens...i do remember the 8 from the new year but that was months ago...sure i have zeroed out all the shards at some point since then...(scratching my head quizzically)
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    You probably also sold champs
    Nope. Not a believer in selling my shard machines.
    If they are gone they can't dupe, can't drop supplies and shards...makes no sense to sell them cause over the long run you'll get more out of them than if you sell em...
    Early on i sold my 1 star ironman because i had gotten a two and i thought in a progression game that once i got to 2s the ones were obsolete and so on...but i got so little for him and it didn't give me enough to make a difference in raising his 2 star version so i decided never to sell a champ again. And then i discovered they aren't obsolete i use them for cat quests all the time.
    Nope solo...longest continous solo playing player in the relam i would wager.
    Been playing solo since the second season of AQ. Was Sargent at arms for my alliance (at one point ranked 35th) got tired of drama and my wife got tired of the drama and so....
    Got tired of the added responsibility as well. I don't always have time to play. Obviously others in the same situaltion chose to play and use piloting and things like that to compensate for time they needed to spend elsewhere (which i believe is a case by case violation! A guy should be able to go on a family vacation and not have to choose to cheat his family or 29 other guys because his squads are not playing)
    If you never play! And someone else is always playing for you...that is way different!
    Rap wrote: »
    Yeah i got 1111 3 star shards from the spooky but it has driven me crazy i have been back to 0 and it still happens...i do remember the 8 from the new year but that was months ago...sure i have zeroed out all the shards at some point since then...(scratching my head quizzically)

Just to reiterate, the new year you got 8... but you would never zero it out unless you got a weird number again. So theoretically could last months.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, the shards never lining up is a minor OCD trigger for me., but I've learned to just accept that as unavoidable.

Even worse than that, I had 0 dungeon shard thingies, never had any interest in running them ever again... and then I got 360 from one of the recent special events... so now I will never be able to get rid of them.

It also used to bother me to ever have any (1) or whatever at the top, but since AQ always gives me a (1) when it is active, I learned to ignore it. Especially once I realized holding onto crystals to avoid their contents expiring in the stash is better, now I'm currently at (779) at the top and don't bat an eye.

However, if my units don't end in a 5 or a 0, such as after adjusting masteries, oh no, I will do a partial 3* arena milestone grind to get the particular combination of 6 or 7 milestones to correct it, because I ain't having that! :persevere:
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Yeah, the shards never lining up is a minor OCD trigger for me., but I've learned to just accept that as unavoidable.

Even worse than that, I had 0 dungeon shard thingies, never had any interest in running them ever again... and then I got 360 from one of the recent special events... so now I will never be able to get rid of them.

It also used to bother me to ever have any (1) or whatever at the top, but since AQ always gives me a (1) when it is active, I learned to ignore it. Especially once I realized holding onto crystals to avoid their contents expiring in the stash is better, now I'm currently at (779) at the top and don't bat an eye.

However, if my units don't end in a 5 or a 0, such as after adjusting masteries, oh no, I will do a partial 3* arena milestone grind to get the particular combination of 6 or 7 milestones to correct it, because I ain't having that! :persevere:

The units one used to bother me the most!!
    LoL it is my ocd that keeps it grating on me!
    Looking at a crystal with 16 shards missing and arrrrrr....