**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

'Thanos' nodes in labs: Which do you find most challenging?

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
So we've had a few weeks of Mystic labs which constantly generate Thanos-like 'Aspect of' effects. Largely just because I'm curious, which 'Aspect' node do you find most challenging, and why?

'Thanos' nodes in labs: Which do you find most challenging? 12 votes

Aspect of War
58%
Golden_GuardianDarkrider05G0311NamelezKobster84Maldroit2XxOriginalxX 7 votes
Aspect of Death
0%
Aspect of Chaos
25%
MagrailothosSceptilemaniacLoctiteSuperGlue 3 votes
Aspect of Nightmares
0%
Aspect of Evolution
16%
Haji_SaabUltimatesaber32 2 votes
Aspect of Genesis
0%

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Aspect of Chaos
    For me, it's Aspect of Chaos; and more than once I've been killed and left the opponent on 99% health due to combinations like AoC plus Life Transfer, Bane or Brute Force.

My top tip: Don't ever take Magik against AoC if you can avoid it. Especially if she's Awakened. I accidentally healed my opponent because I triggered Limbo just before the switch. This meant I recovered the 'damage' caused by the node giving Magik his health bar, then he got all his health back when the health bars switched back!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Aspect of War
    War is just...awful, you have to intercept, and it punishes you for doing well and baiting out specials, against a Rhino I honestly think this node would be worse than the collector