**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion can deal the most bleed?

Comments

• BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Angela
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Why nobody said blade. He doesn't even have to hit to get those bleeds. He gets to sp2 in only 3 combos when opponent bleeds and his sp2 can deal a great bleed damage. And you reach power bar 1 instantly after doing sp2 so again sp2 in only 1 combo. Keep on repeating it and he deals a great bleed damage. Although I feel Gwen pool is the biggest bleeder. Don't have Domino so I can't be sure of her.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X-Force Duped... He applies Bleeds with every hit...

But Carnage is probably your best bet if you want Consistent And Powerful Bleed, and the way he refreshes Bleed it's actually very hard to stop him from causing Bleed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Also there's X-23, duped she becomes more powerful the more Bleeds are on the opponent. Though her Bleed amount is capped at 5, but it doesn't really. I basically Soloed RoL with just X-23, had to use Crossbones for Scarlet Witch and Guillotine for Wolverine. (Though I have seen videos of X-23 out Bleeding RoL Wolverine's Regen)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you are talking strictly the total number of bleed debuffs inflicted, including bleeds that only last like 1 second, the answer is definitely carnage. But you must inflict the first bleed via a heavy attack before you can continually bleed from crits
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Carnage on every crit has a 100% chance to bleed dealing 5% of his attack rating as a bleed this stacks. While his heavy attacks have a 100% chance to inflict bleed dealing 88% of his attack rating.

X-23 has a 80% chance on crit hits to bleed the opponent dealing 102% of her attack rating this stacks.

Wolverine has a 80% chance on crit hits to deal 87% of his attack rating this stacks.

@Welderofortune You must inflict the first bleed via a heavy attack before the bleeds from crits can come in.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Gwenpool has pretty high bleed damage. Stack a few and heavy attack...
  • Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

Because while he can do interesting things like inflict bleed on block, and he gains power from bleeding targets, he doesn't actually deal a large amount of bleed damage relative to other higher bleed inflicting champions.

As far as I'm aware, Gwenpool deals the most bleed damage in general. She has a 30% chance to inflict bleed on every attack and doesn't have to crit to do it, the bleed lasts a significant amount of time and deals pretty good damage (I think 70% of attack) and heavies can convert bleed stacks into even longer duration bleeds.

It is possible Domino might outbleed Gwenpool overall, but that's difficult to compare. Domino generates the bigger damage floating numbers, but Gwenpool stacks bleed way more often.

What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

What about carnage He refresh bleed all the time so he's better then Gwenpool Bleed

You've gotta mention Medusa for the refresh, if you can keep the armour shattered, you'll have permanant bleed stacks, granted they dont do massive damage in the beginning but it ramps up just like carnage
    Why nobody said blade.

You've gotta mention Medusa for the refresh, if you can keep the armour shattered, you'll have permanant bleed stacks, granted they dont do massive damage in the beginning but it ramps up just like carnage

I know she has Permanent bleed but its kind week and take a long long time more then carnage
  • issamaf80 wrote: »
    Why nobody said blade.

I don't think so. You have to crit to get the 100% bleed on already bleeding targets (i.e. bleed from the heavy) and those bleeds seem to deal only about 5.5% of attack for half a second base. Gwenpool's bleeds are closer to 70% of attack over six seconds. Per tick, they seem to deal comparable bleed damage but Gwenpool lands them more often and gets a long duration that is at least as long as what you're likely to extend Carnage's bleeds into. Even with deep wounds there's no way to sustain those bleeds through repeated criticals unless you're hitting a power locked target, which ironically is something Gwenpool can do, but doesn't actually need to do to get maximum benefit from bleeds.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Gwenpool gives bleed on nearly every hit.

She has the best bleed
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    DOMINO, end of discussion. No other champ can deal as much bleed dmg as her. She'll proc a critical bleed from her SP3 that can do almost 7k per tick for 10 seconds. And that's only my maxed 4*. A 5* will blow past that. No one does more bleed dmg (summoned symboide doesn't count).
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Cyporg wrote: »
    DOMINO, end of discussion. No other champ can deal as much bleed dmg as her. She'll proc a critical bleed from her SP3 that can do almost 7k per tick for 10 seconds. And that's only my maxed 4*. A 5* will blow past that. No one does more bleed dmg (summoned symboide doesn't count).

GP has hit 20k+ bleeds at random times
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    AA
  • Cyporg wrote: »

Two things. First, usually I assume questions like "who does the most bleed" are asking who does the most bleed on average, not who can theoretically generate the highest bleed damage in a single hit, which is something different. We usually talk about who does the most damage in terms of who deals the most damage overall, not who can generate the highest burst of damage, although that's sometimes important.

Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. If we assume the fight goes long enough to get the maximum attack rating boost of 3800, that would increase bleed damage to about 12132, or about 867 per tick (fourteen ticks over seven seconds before deep wounds). +200% critical damage would increase that to about 2600 per tick on a critical bleed, and armor break on unlucky I think gets you to about 3100 per tick or there abouts. Getting the perfect 20% bonus on SP3 then gets you to around 3800 a tick. Masteries and synergies might get you above 4000 per tick. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Domino hands down. IIRC GP does about 22% of her over all damage with bleeds. This video shows Domino doing ~475k (25k*19, 15% of 3m) with one single bleed and that was ignoring all other bleeds throughout the fight.

https://youtu.be/E-_-vDmjKDo?t=1m06s

*Actually 25k x 20=500k, forgot masacre synergy.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018

Two things. First, usually I assume questions like "who does the most bleed" are asking who does the most bleed on average, not who can theoretically generate the highest bleed damage in a single hit, which is something different. We usually talk about who does the most damage in terms of who deals the most damage overall, not who can generate the highest burst of damage, although that's sometimes important.

Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. If we assume the fight goes long enough to get the maximum attack rating boost of 3800, that would increase bleed damage to about 12132, or about 867 per tick (fourteen ticks over seven seconds before deep wounds). +200% critical damage would increase that to about 2600 per tick on a critical bleed, and armor break on unlucky I think gets you to about 3100 per tick or there abouts. Getting the perfect 20% bonus on SP3 then gets you to around 3800 a tick. Masteries and synergies might get you above 4000 per tick. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?

My 5* domino at rank 3 so roughly a 4* at rank 5 equivalent can do over 8k per tick bleeds near the end of a ROL winter soldier fight. Just her second special 3 with not much critical hit stacking if critical can do 3.9k bleed damage per tick. If you add me on line I can send you a video, my users sungj2001
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Drax if you have the right masteries to stack those furies, his bleed can get insane, video in my link to an old video with low ranked 4*, doing things that dont seem possible with him.

https://twitter.com/brainimpact/status/840918242805895168
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Drax if you have the right masteries to stack those furies, his bleed can get insane, video in my link to an old video with low ranked 4*, doing things that dont seem possible with him.

https://twitter.com/brainimpact/status/840918242805895168

That drax video is something else, am very impressed did not know he could do that.
    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?
    It’s only a 4/40 with 7k. :)

https://youtu.be/nuOH6oqaym4
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I’d say carnage AA or gwenpool
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    X-23
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Second, those numbers don't sound correct to me by about a factor of two even under ideal conditions. You'd expect a 4* 5/50 Domino to deal about 3000 bleed with SP3 (about 240% of attack) base. But I'm not sure how you get to 7000 per tick from there. Is there a video showing 4* Domino dealing 7k per tick out there I can analyze?

May I ask what the synergies were on that team and what the relevant masteries were? That's a very high PI for a 4/40. Do you always get that high of a critical bleed on SP3 at the end of a fight that is long enough, or is this a lucky roll on critical damage bonus?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's an interesting question. Depends on what you're looking at. Most Bleed at once, or the most consecutively.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

May I ask what the synergies were on that team and what the relevant masteries were? That's a very high PI for a 4/40. Do you always get that high of a critical bleed on SP3 at the end of a fight that is long enough, or is this a lucky roll on critical damage bonus?
    The only thing affecting her attack rating was +10% attack with dead pool, no extra crit or crit damage. Synergies were DP Sabertooth, Colossus, and Masacre. Only attack mastery present is assassin and that wasn’t a factor.

I assume what you are overlooking is the bonus of up to ~40% attack and ~1300 Crit damage she get on all attacks. That was my first fight with a 4/40 done to make the video showing she can easily acheive huge bleeds.
  • SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    I total murder face with arch angel. But it's a combo of bleed, poison and then neurotoxin. But dang.... then. DANG....

I can get some lucky average 3 long bleeds. Then block for two to three poisons, then attack, get a bleed or two... into heavy and spec one before the heavy is done to convert to 2 to 3 neuros. Step back and watch the heath bar drop like a thermometer in liquid nitrogen.
    Why nobody said blade.

I don't think so. You have to crit to get the 100% bleed on already bleeding targets (i.e. bleed from the heavy) and those bleeds seem to deal only about 5.5% of attack for half a second base. Gwenpool's bleeds are closer to 70% of attack over six seconds. Per tick, they seem to deal comparable bleed damage but Gwenpool lands them more often and gets a long duration that is at least as long as what you're likely to extend Carnage's bleeds into. Even with deep wounds there's no way to sustain those bleeds through repeated criticals unless you're hitting a power locked target, which ironically is something Gwenpool can do, but doesn't actually need to do to get maximum benefit from bleeds.

Oh There is if You have Symbiot Supreme you can get more Duration For Carnage

Supreme Symbiosis – Venom, Carnage, Agent Venom, Venom the Duck, Spiderman(Symbiote) – Unique Synergy

Symbiote Supreme: Each time a Stagger’s Duration Expires, it has a 25% chance to re-apply itself.
    Symbiotes: Increases the Duration of all Bleed Effects by 20%.