**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Iron Man: Is my revamp good or bad?

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
Marvel Contest of Champions

OG Iron Man: Is my revamp good or bad?
Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987
6:43PM edited 6:48PM in Suggestions and Requests
Iron Man (Tech)
Passive Abilities
"Iron Man gets increased understanding of his foes and gains 3 fury, armor, physical resistance, power gain, and regen,and precision abilities throughout the fight and each are meet by reaching a 5 hit combo with a random chance for each. Once maxing one of these out Iron Man can turn in the ability to affect the opponent with nano-bits causing the opposite affect. (10 seconds for each debuff.)

Fury-Weakness
Armor-Armor Break
Physical Resistance-Stagger
Power Gain-Power Drain with a 50% chance for Power Lock
Regen-Degen
Precision-Fatigue

If all are placed on the opponent then they turn into a random permanent more affective ability working for Iron Man or against the Enemy.
(All abilites on the enemy would have a ten second timer staying on the enemy. However the abilities on Iron Man would be permanent unless you reach up to the 3 maxed limit then they are tranfered to the enemy as an opposite of the buff. Once an ability on Iron Man is switched Iron Man gains a Stark Charge and increase's his attack, armor and Power Gain, by 5%.) (Goes up to 6 permanent charges)

75% Health: Iron Man upgrades his armor and physical resistance permanently to +1 and is not consumed to a debuff. (Regens to 85% health) (One time Use)

50% Health: Iron Man stops acting calm and starts attacking more with a permanent fury and precision rebuff again +1 to the counter, but its not consumed to a debuff. (Regens to 65% health.) (One time use)

25% Health: Tony gets desperate and uses his are to its limits and gains permanent health and power gain which counts as a +1 to the counter and is not consumed for a debuff. (Regens to 40% health.) (One time use)

Sp1: Iron Man uses his energized blast to blast nano-bites at the enemy which breaks the opponents armor and degens them for 15 seconds.
(Grants one Stark Charge)

Sp2: Iron Man uses his chest blaster to devastate his opponent cashing fatigue, weakness, decreased Power Gain, taunt, shock, bleed, and armor shatter for 15 seconds.
(Grants 2 Stark Charges)

Sp3: Iron Man uses all he has left to blast the opponent to the ground and make sure they stay down. Causes the opponent to get stuned for 4.5 seconds, causes degen and shock for 7.5 seconds and damage based on Iron Mans attack. Armor is destroyed causing Armor Shatter which stays on the opponent for 30 seconds.
(Grants 3 Stark Charges and 1+ each buff.)

Awanked ability: Over Charge
Tony starts the fight with 3 temporary stark charges and regens 25% of the damage time over 10 seconds. As well as locking on the target permanently, and a Shock on the target for 60 seconds and damage is a 1/4 of Iron Mans attack.
(Ex: 4 star rank 5 is 1687 so 421.75 per a second)
True strike is on Iron Man for 15 seconds at the start of the fight.

My notes: Fury is 135 per a buff, armor is 150 per a buff, power gain is 5% gained, physical resistance is 148 per a buff, precision is 189 per a buff, and regen is 124 per a buff.
This is the rating for a rank 4 5/50 Iron Man OG and this might not be ok, but I was just using it as a example, and I'll do synergies later so hope you guys like the idea. Its my first idea for a revamp. (P.S. sorry for it being long, but man I enjoyed writing this. Also I wasn't trying to make him god tier just trying to make him like how Iron Man should be.)

OG Iron Man: Is my revamp good or bad? 17 votes

Great Idea! Good job!
29%
Duke_SilverNamelezCASrini003FhfjghhggggjfhfjgУтилита 5 votes
Nice idea, but it could be done a little better.
41%
MagrailothosSungjNairvehlVulcanMScopeotoe987XxOriginalxXMbizz 7 votes
Ok idea, could of done it better.
5%
FlareDoge 1 vote
Meh, Really?
11%
WelderofortuneAngusMac279 2 votes
Kabam, Look at this guys ideas!
11%
SceptilemaniacZombieZedd 2 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Great Idea! Good job!
    Great idea
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Little bit confused, so the buffs potency are all lower than 200?
    Regen seems very low if that’s the intended numbers
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Seems a bit strong, interesting though.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Great Idea! Good job!
    Looks VERY overpowered but still nice tho
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    not overly powered, however im worried about the sp3 (maybe sp 2) being alittle strong with both of damage over tiime and i dont think the sp2 should bleed because technically it should cauterize wounds. maybe give it incinerate instead.