**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DeadPool (X-Force) Buff

Passive: DeadPool does whatever he wants whenever he wants. So he reduces Class Penalty by 2% every 3 seconds.

Passive: DeadPool regenerates 10% health every 15 seconds.

Special 1: 100% Chance to Paralyze the opponent.

Special 2: DeadPool bugged the Devs until they made this Unlockable. While MoonWalking any attack has a 100% chance to miss and stun the opponent for 4.5 seconds. This cannot be shrugged off.

Special 3: DeadPool gets a call from Kabam who tells him his regen and bleed will be doubled after this attack.

Bleed: Special 2 and 3 have a 100% chance to bleed the opponent for 100% of his base attack.

Signature Ability: DeadPool has a 50% chance to place a bleed on the opponent dealing 1% of the opponents health as direct damage. DeadPool hacks the system and somehow can place bleed on bleed immune opponents.

Synergies: Red White and Gold !?(RedPool and Gold Pool) Regeneration and Bleeds are enhanced by 25%

My Rules: (XPool) We already know I'm gonna do whatever i feel like so I want the opponent to have reduced ability accuracy by 50%. Okay ? Okay.

X-Force: (Any X-Men) Mutants gain a permanent Prowess buff increasing Special Damage by 25%.

U Copycat ! (GwenPool) Bleed effects turn into passive bleeds and have a 10% increased duration.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Nope leave him as is there are other champs more in need of a rework
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »

Are u being serious or joking ? XPool is one of the WORST champions. He is the second worst mutant and he deserves a buff bc he's in the 6* Crystal
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    No, that’s too good. Percentage based bleeds on even bleed immunes are a bit too much. And special 3 doubling their potency? A self synergy reducing opponent ability accuracy by 50%? Permanent passive regen for 10% health?

You have good ideas. But this is seriously just too much
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    No, that’s too good. Percentage based bleeds on even bleed immunes are a bit too much. And special 3 doubling their potency? A self synergy reducing opponent ability accuracy by 50%?

Maybe so but if u read the comics or watch the movies DeadPool does whatever he pleases maybe reduce the bleed a little bit tho
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    So every buff just naturally gives the champ 50% ability accuracy reduction? Just because?
    Namelez wrote: »
    No, that’s too good. Percentage based bleeds on even bleed immunes are a bit too much. And special 3 doubling their potency? A self synergy reducing opponent ability accuracy by 50%?

Maybe so but if u read the comics or watch the movies DeadPool does whatever he pleases maybe reduce the bleed a little bit tho

This isn’t a comic. Deadpool can’t do whatever he wants

It’s this nifty little thing called game balance. He’d be the best in the game with these changes, by a long shot
    Actually instead of reducing ability accuracy by 50% it should be True Strike
    @V1PER1987 and @Whododo872 nah just ignore the AAR
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Buff OG Deadpool aswell
    Buff OG Deadpool aswell

Ill make one of him later as well

What about special attacks having true strike? Permanent true strike seems really good, like a no-effort heimdall

What about special attacks having true strike? Permanent true strike seems really good, like a no-effort heimdall

I like it ! Specials grant true strike lasting 10 seconds
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    This is awesome deadpool will be deadpool.
    This is awesome deadpool will be deadpool.

Lmao exactly 😂
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    al8vbpa1dqqp.gif
    Have you even played deadpool-x ?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The simplest way to buff DPX is to allow his sig ability to work as stated, which says "permanently bleed the opponent". Give him permanent bleed, max 100 stacks maybe, could make him a good LOL option
    The simplest way to buff DPX is to allow his sig ability to work as stated, which says "permanently bleed the opponent". Give him permanent bleed, max 100 stacks maybe, could make him a good LOL option

That would make him a lot better only problem I'm seeing is Bleed Immune Opponents
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    I think in Marvel canon Deadpool X-force doesn't have regenerative abilities.
    Riceman wrote: »
    I think in Marvel canon Deadpool X-force doesn't have regenerative abilities.

Maybe not but DeadPool does in general so I just assumed lmao