**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After becoming uncollected

jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
It took 7 and a half months to become uncollected (i just became uncollected) after using 4 team revives to kill him lol. Anyway I wanted to ask about the 14 day uncollected calendar cuz I don't think mine updated yet. When does that kick in? Btw I used Blade, CAIW, MEDUSA, SS, AAlyspn93okkn1.jpg

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    It should start the next "day" of login when you have your title
  • Congrats on reaching Uncollected! And yeah, your Uncollected calendar will officially start the next time you receive your other calendar rewards.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Who is SS
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Forgotten2 wrote: »
    Who is SS

Symbiote Supreme.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @GroundedWisdom LOL I wish I had him so I could actually have used him.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Well, SS is symbiote supreme now from what I’ve seen, so we oughta just call stark spidey sparky or spark now for simplicity’s sake
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Sparky or Stark is what I usually call him. Either/or. Lol.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I call him Sparky or SE for stark enhanced
  • DeebagzDeebagz Posts: 4
    What's Symbiote Spidey then?
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Who is SS

Symbiote Supreme.

SS has always been Stark Spidey.

I've only seen Stark Enhanced Spiderman referred to that way a couple of times. The vast majority of times he's referred to as Sparky or Stark Spidey or just Spark, probably to avoid confusion with Symbiote Spiderman who predates him.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Who is SS

Symbiote Supreme.

I've only seen Stark Enhanced Spiderman referred to that way a couple of times. The vast majority of times he's referred to as Sparky or Stark Spidey or just Spark, probably to avoid confusion with Symbiote Spiderman who predates him.

I’ve never seen anyone call Symbiote Spiderman SS myself. Most of what I’ve seen is Sym Spidey.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Who is SS

Symbiote Supreme.

I’ve never seen anyone call Symbiote Spiderman SS myself. Most of what I’ve seen is Sym Spidey.

I've always referred to him that way also, and I believe that's because that's how I've seen him generally referred to from as far back as I can recall. I did not mean to imply that I think people were originally referring to Sym Spidey as "SS" I was only stating that I think since there was already one champ with those initials I don't think people would be quick to adopt them for a new champion with the same initials. That's why I have no intention to use those initials for Symbiote Supreme either.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Who is SS

Symbiote Supreme.

and it will always be so