Who is the best Mutant in the game?

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 40
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Mutant is now the best class in the game (IMHO) but who is the best mutant?

Who is the best Mutant in the game? 199 votes

Rogue
1%
realiTicDeXtErABR 2 votes
Wolverine
4%
OKAYGangSnail_McGavinbuffajrAsukiraWelderofortuneDarthNorticusMvJ96Bendude1000 8 votes
X-23
0%
Alex_sc11 1 vote
Bishop
0%
Spity68 1 vote
Archangel
12%
The_OneErza_ScarletRichiesDad79tattooedtrash79CassyCrimsontide1616Brutus2099CupidArchdemon_Scarlett_Austin555555Dinverno1ceman18DR_MantisToboggan1John757UmmatiaTheSquish671solmyrairWozzy101BlackOracle 24 votes
Ice Man
21%
SnakeEyes69DrOctavius2_2DarkZenOneManArmyFlareDogeTheVyrusNEO_mr_AndersonNitro422BobomansimolazCryptic_CobraRepto23AdvchrissbjordannJACKMANPOOLJackbrooks2580XxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticEnderDraco58Famines_1 43 votes
Sabretooth
4%
TrimbobKingKiahSavio444LilMaddogHTDESTROYALL11DankestChefV1PER1987Hamin 8 votes
Emma Frost
5%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabTeddersexc3lSpiritOfVengeanceJonibärchenpeasantAjc10ChuckiesolGodslayerBlayneBryliantu93 11 votes
Omega Red
7%
AakashTendersquadH3LLSHOW247SpeedbumpnebGNASTYLvernon15DoctorJStarscean98Darren80Kobster84spaceoctopusBlackJ4zzTheSpicyKnight 14 votes
Domino
43%
ArcDeAngelusVdh2008GKaineJh_DezBigPoppaCBONEsamalasravanCELEZEA_Noob_Is1Willjackson16RaganatorLoPrestibenshbFabiusBRdangerbluunknownMister_FaceRich_RyderAngelfire_TNORSungjkhehmist 87 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 3,736 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 728 ★★
    Domino
    Overall Dominio IMO
  • Domino
    haha ye
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 534 ★★
    GoldPool need to be on here
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 733 ★★
    Nightcrawler
  • H3LLSHOW247H3LLSHOW247 Posts: 134
    Omega Red
    Nightcrawler is insanely annoying to fight dealing with his evasion, I'd pick him if he was a choice but the next I'd say would be Omega Red.
  • Domino
    I didn’t see colussus

JK
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 525 ★★
    Ice Man
    I personally think x 23 is insanely underrated but I hate fighting domino and iceman in wars. Iceman is the swiss army knife in the mutant family, it's kinda hard not to pick him.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 887 ★★★
    Archangel
    I don't get how wolverine is considered better than x23. Their regen and bleeds about the same % damage and proc, the difference being that x23 also stacks cruelty on bleed immune. So how is wolverine better if x23 is equal in all ways except she has a whole other ability that wolverine doesnt?
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 530 ★★
    Wolverine
    I don't get how wolverine is considered better than x23. Their regen and bleeds about the same % damage and proc, the difference being that x23 also stacks cruelty on bleed immune. So how is wolverine better if x23 is equal in all ways except she has a whole other ability that wolverine doesnt?

His regen is significantly better.
  • nebneb Posts: 421 ★★★
    Omega Red
    To all the people saying iceman, wait till you get your hands on omega red. Higher utility and damage.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 33
    Archangel
    It's Archangel for me especially when you trigger his bleed, poison and neuro-toxin buffs
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 674 ★★
    Ice Man
    I have to go with Iceman.
    Bleed/poison/incinerate immune.
    Great at def/att in AW.
    Have safeguard, damage over time

You can't fight on a poison/bleed node with Domino.
    He's the only mutant who can beat Symbiote Supreme on symbiote difficulty.
    Also tanks specials and can wreck peeps with frostbite
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 475
    Ice Man
    Iceman. Bleed and poison immune. Ice shield caps all SP3 at 5% damage.
  • Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,009 ★★★
    Domino
    First of all, where is Deadpool X-Force?

Domino can't be competed with.
  • ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 576 ★★
    Ice Man
    Well sp3 is kiddo for him
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 345
    Uh The OP Magneto.
  • Ice Man
    neb wrote: »
    To all the people saying iceman, wait till you get your hands on omega red. Higher utility and damage.

Much much much lower utility the only utility he brings is a regen that can be beat out by other champions in the game
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,027 ★★★
    I have to go with Iceman.
    Bleed/poison/incinerate immune.
    Great at def/att in AW.
    Have safeguard, damage over time

You can't fight on a poison/bleed node with Domino.
    He's the only mutant who can beat Symbiote Supreme on symbiote difficulty.

I agree with all the utilities of ice man. Perhaps the best mutant too. But I disagree on him taking symbiote supreme that too on symbiote difficulty. The ice armour being a buff instantly gets cancelled out and he takes damage just like a normal champ. So no he isn't good for that fight on that particular node.
    edited November 2018
    Omega Red
    Omega red is double immune, has regen, has power steal, has a damage overtime no one is immune 2, completely shuts down masochism. Hes better at countering everything iceman counters except all or nothing. I'd take the crazy high regen, increased damage and masochism counter over ice armor.
    Omega Red
    Omega red also shuts off shrug off debuff mechanics and ignores thorns damage from characters like Korg and Electro.