**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance member doing LOL for other members

What should I do?

Comments

• jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    RAT
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    everyone wants the cheaters gone but no one wants tell on them either.
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    I'll get kicked without hesitation if they suspect that I snitched... lol
  • Ja55Ja55 Posts: 155
    Sounds like a place you shouldn't be. If it is that bad I'm guessing you already shared your login. I would change it stat.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Report them. No hesitation
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    PM your alliance leader and talk to him about your concerns.

If it concerns you then you need to do whats right for you and leave and find an alliance that is ethically aligned with you
  • SonicEmpireSonicEmpire Posts: 83
    either rat them out or chance getting caught up in it when your whole alliance gets booted for co-operative cheating
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Report them immediately and if you get booted fine, find another much better alliance.

Cheaters are not your friends
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 111
    Report them and change alliances. You could possibly be banned for.not reporting it now that you've said you have knowledge of it. Besides it's things like this that helped to pave the way for the 12.0 debacle
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    PM your alliance leader and talk to him about your concerns.

If it concerns you then you need to do whats right for you and leave and find an alliance that is ethically aligned with you

I'm a fairly high prestige player, and it's hard to find an alliance at my level that doesn't "cheat". Pretty much every alliance I've been in has members that share their account info and do certain favors for each other, including LOL or other hard content. It's hard to find a 11-13 mil alliance that's ethically aligned with me. I don't cheat and I despise it when people do... I've always stayed up extra late or got up early to cover my paths without having to share my account info... I did LOL and other hard content on my own.
  • Biggest thing is to get out of the alliance.

You have the chance of getting banned because you associate with them. Stay away from people who are breaking the rules so that you aren't punished for things that are not your doing.