Options

What is the worst thing you symbioid has done

2»

Comments

• Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hate to say it but I woke up half clothed and covered with feathers and ****. Symbiote scribbled something in blood and poop on the wall, haven’t seen it since....
  • Options
    SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    edited November 2018
    Mine bought me The last airbender movie as a present. Then tried to apologize with the emoji movie. It has no taste. It must be ended. The severed human head was a nice touch but now I am down one mail carrier.

Too little too late.

Still haven't found the body.... or my Amazon delivery. I really wanted that limited edition unicorn plushie. Authentic alpaca ..... sigh.
  • Options
    He stole my bud lite and drank my Jack Daniels, when i told him he should go to rehab he bit me and ran away, now I'm sad and thirsty
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I caught him humping my pillow...
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Mine didn’t aim for the head and caused half the universe to be snapped away.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I decided to give mine driving lessons told him to check his mirrors and he reversed straight back and ran over a dog :'( the bigger problem is that dog belongs to ..... John WICK!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    He deleted your poll.... @JayCee
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Mine didn’t aim for the head and caused half the universe to be snapped away.

Love the infinity war joke
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    He deleted your poll.... @JayCee

That was Kabam because it was bugged
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Let’s just say I know what Venom sounds like when he makes a girly shriek
  • Options
    The very worst thing my Symbioid did.....He bawled his eyes out and begged me to keep him as I was pressing the Sell button.....I threw him away....I took him for granted......Symba was a murderous killing machine that got me prosecuted twice, but he was a great pal.....What have I done?.....I actually feel remorse for selling a virtual game character. PLEASE GIVE US OUR 1* SYMBIOID BACK! I HAVE TO TELL SYMBA I'M SORRY!!!!

Lol I sold him without hesitation. That guy killed the entire Australian government. Blade was happy to see him go, after what I previously mentioned.