**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Event Quest: Brawl in the Battlerealm

2»

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    It is stil epic ?

Nope! Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed it!

Epic has more sense than uncollected ( it's a title )

If u want to run Uncollected difficulty then become Uncollected that's the honest reason this difficulty was made
  • I guess the Champion Clash is still a secret?

Hi! We'll have more information about the Champion's Clash later in the month. :)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    cAncAmO wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I guess the Champion Clash is still a secret?

Hi! We'll have more information about the Champion's Clash later in the month. :)

thanks!!

and what about black issues¿?

They already said they will have more info later as well. They usually have it out right before the event starts.
  • cAncAmO wrote: »
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I guess the Champion Clash is still a secret?

thanks!!

and what about black issues¿?

Information about Back Issues will be coming later this month as well.

Let's please keep this thread on topic and focused on the Brawl in the Battlerealm. Thanks!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Back issues got delayed and will be coming later this month too, there is a message in the app about it
  • PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    Why is daredevil the reward champ? What relation? Just wondering, a cool backstory would be interesting.
  • 5chteve5chteve Posts: 43
    Nothing changed for me yesterday. I still have the symbiote theme on this account, only 2 arenas and no EQ brawl in the battlerealm. My second account, the new theme and arenas are all there. Should I be concerned?
  • 5chteve wrote: »
    Nothing changed for me yesterday. I still have the symbiote theme on this account, only 2 arenas and no EQ brawl in the battlerealm. My second account, the new theme and arenas are all there. Should I be concerned?

Hey there, have you fully updated the game on all the devices you play on? If not, this could lead to instances of not seeing these quests that would've come with the new update.
  • Crushtest wrote: »
    5250x Premium Crystal Shards (2.5x Crystals)
    is it correct in Normal rewards?

@Kabam Lyra
  • What is the exact end date for a legends run? All I can find is ‘until Nov 21st’, does that mean midnight in nov 20th or midnight nov 21st or is there a certain time of day the 21st.... haven’t had a chance to try my run yet
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    It is stil epic ?

Nope! Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed it!

Epic has more sense than uncollected ( it's a title )

That title earns you additional benefits and content. If you haven't completed Uncollected, you probably shouldn't be trying that difficulty of content, anyway.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    When do we get the revives sent for the aegon compensation?
  • I’m noticing a trend of UC bosses being “accidentally bugged” to your benefit. Then half way through the month it gets fixed. How convenient.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I’m noticing a trend of UC bosses being “accidentally bugged” to your benefit. Then half way through the month it gets fixed. How convenient.

By trend do you mean only 2? Aegon and Sorcerer Supreme?
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    so any news on the champions clash ? it’s now the end of the month and no announcement like you said “towards the end of the month”