**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No Update Available and Unable Log In issue Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    edited November 2018
    Just uninstalled and tried again it throws the same error. What's the solution?

Edit: ASUS_Z00AD android 6.0.1
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    same problem for me too!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit pls help
  • Is this gonna be fixed or we'll be unable to finish aq...
  • Is there any way to start the game? Or should we consider aq as lost @Kabam Miike
  • Well hopefully an answer is found with sufficient time for us to complete aq or other content that we are playing, please.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi!

Sorry for the confusion on this issue, everyone. We are looking into what's causing this right now and will update this thread as soon as we have more info!

• Last few hours​ I am unable to log my profile I don't know but it's show me new version is required to play online and please update the application.
  • TaushipTauship Posts: 13
    edited November 2018
    Last few hours​ I am unable to log my profile I don't know but it's show me new version is required to play online and please update the application.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    update your game then
  • As I got problem while login it's show me an new version available online please update application, but it's working my same profile in other phone but if I create new profile on my phone it's also working in my phone but my actual profile not working
  • As I got problem while login it's show me an new version available online please update application, but it's working my same profile in other phone but if I create new profile on my phone it's also working in my phone but my actual profile not working
  • I have also getting some problem but if I use another phone it's working fine .. but not working my actual phone
  • I have not logout my game when it's working, and there is no update available
  • gxe9s9mf2u3w.jpg
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Can we get Rank Down Tickets for this?
  • boa tarde!

ontem joguei normalmente, desde hoje de manha está pedindo atualização e não tem atualização para o jogo. já removi e instalei o jogo novamente porem continua na mesma.

3x77qef98zz2.jpg
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    Really a new low, this is very bad
    I cant finish AQ

ign: wuzu85
  • many people and alliance could not actually. better you give us the update soon. maybe in last hour we could finish the aq. look at the maintenance pls. the game becomes more annoying day by day. thanks kabam, we are kabamed!
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    This is a CRITICAL issue Kabam..
    Please give us an update!
  • Tse7en5Tse7en5 Posts: 39
    They are literally going to just wait it out until the update is pushed to App stores.

Shame that we were unable to participate in AQ final pushes and some of you missed out on clearing your EQ.

What a disaster. I am certain there will be no compensation either.
This discussion has been closed.