**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should I be investing in 4*s

I am having a hard time pulling the trigger on upgrading my 4* champs though my 5*s havent been that great. I dont feel I get a tonne of t4cc resources. Right now I am tempted to upgrade my 4* Killmonger or 4* gwenpool. My Corvus is going to R4 once I get one last cosmic t4cc.

Is there any value do you think outside of arena to upgrade some of these 4*s. Or are there 4*s champs that should just be ranked up to R5 no matter what?

8pb16fnaaark.jpg
wm6d9mbbrvu2.jpg

Comments

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    imho, I'd say no...you have enough better than average 5s and already maxed 4s for questing, war, AQ, etc...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d say get that Medusa wasp and Corvus up then focus on your 4 stars while your waiting for stuff like t2a
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    medusa is gonna take a bit as Corvus is gonna cost me a lot. I also have a 6* hela and a maxed 4* medusa so I feel I am stacked with cosmics lol.

I have also been back and forth on the Wasp rankup as she has such **** block proficiency and low health pool.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Blaker78 In my opinion, since you are talking about KM and and GP which are Skill champs, I'd say go for it. However, I would rank up KM first since he is so versatile and good against almost every champ. I think 4* 5/50 champs are capable of clearing up a lot of contents (a few great ones, not ALL).
    yeah I am clearing the monthly EQ for uncollected with the 4* 5/50 crew but would love to make my live easier with a team of R4 5*s lol I just dont have any champs other then Corvus that I want to take up to R4 as a 5* and I am not even sure how well he will do in EQ uncollected. I use him mostly in AQ.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    That's a pretty stacked set of 5 stars. I would focus exclusively on 5s.
    Blaker78 wrote: »
    yeah I am clearing the monthly EQ for uncollected with the 4* 5/50 crew but would love to make my live easier with a team of R4 5*s lol I just dont have any champs other then Corvus that I want to take up to R4 as a 5* and I am not even sure how well he will do in EQ uncollected. I use him mostly in AQ.
    he will do amazingly in uncollected my r2 5 star corvus can still do quite a bit of damage in uncollected event quest

no its an honest question....its mostly steming from the fact that I have an abundance of skill t4cc but have only BP as a 5* skill champ and I dont want to put t4cc into him. But i do have Gwenpool and KM as 4* options to rank up to R5. But i just cant seem to bring myself to put resources into 4* champs when I know how long it takes me to aquire the t4cc.
  • Skary75Skary75 Posts: 5
    Honestly at this point you shouldn’t be ranking any 4* champs anymore save your resources for 5* only even if you don’t have a good one in a class you have a lot of resources es you will
    @Skary75 That was my thinking.
    It depends on the champ like champs that need their dupe id rank up as a 4 star as it might take a while to dupe the 5 star or get the awakening gem
    @Kobster84 and thats why dr voodoo is sitting at r2. If and when I dup him I will bring him up further. If I definitely needed the champ to clear content then I think I would rank up the 4*.

An example of using a 4* over a 5* is my medusas. I much prefer my duped 4* medusa over the 5*. The 5* never gets used.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I would rank up that bottom row of 4* to 5/50 with the exception of Hulk because you have him as 5*
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Lol these posts. It’s always “I don’t get great pulls” and then they have at least 5 god tier champs. You have a bunch of good 5* to invest in even if they’re not duped