**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gamora Buff

Passive: Every 7 seconds Gamora gains a permanent Fury Cruelty or Precision buff (Max 7.)

Fury: Increases base damage by 300.

Precision: Increases crit chance by 20%.

Cruelty: Increases crit damage by 300.

Special 1: 100% chance to bleed the opponent for 30% of her base attack.

Special 2: 100% chance to bleed the opponent for 60% of her base attack.

Special 3: 100 chance to bleed the opponent for 100% of her base attacks.

Bleed: All bleeds last 5 seconds. If the target is bleed immune suffer a permanent 500 armor break. (Stacks to 5).

Armor Shatter: Concert 5 armor breaks into 1 armor shatter. Lasts for the duration of the fight and cannot stack. (Reduces armor rating by 2500)

Passive: Flying around in space for years has given Gamora insight about Cosmic beings. She reduces their ability accuracy by 50% and gains 500 increased attack rating.

Signature Ability: Gamoras Assassin training kicks in telling her to finish the fight granting guaranteed critical hits on her specials when the opponent is below 50%. While the opponent is above 50% Assassin kicks in granting a 50% chance to crit on specials and deal 5% of the opponents base health as direct damage.

Synergies: Guardians of the Galaxy: (All Guardians) Guardians gain an increase of 5 attack rating per hit of their combo meter. Stacks to 500.

Sisters Forever: (Nebula) All champions gain a 50% bleed and shock duration increase.

Romance: (StarLord) All champions gain 10% increase power.

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Like these changes. Though the synergy with guardians just makes star-lord even better, which I really don’t think is necessary
    Great concept on the gamora buff, though
    I do have one question: Is armor shattered the same as medusa’s? As in, does it reduce robot ability accuracy?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Like these changes. Though the synergy with guardians just makes star-lord even better, which I really don’t think is necessary
    Great concept on the gamora buff, though
    I do have one question: Is armor shattered the same as medusa’s? As in, does it reduce robot ability accuracy?

Yep Armor Shatter is the same as Medusa and true it would make SL a bit OP
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The bleed and shock thing is insane.
    The bleed and shock thing is insane.

Yep it'd make her a lot better tho
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    @Namelez
    One thing with the precision: I think the chance to crit should be reduced to 14% (if you keep the precision to stack up to 7). The reason? 7x20= 140. As in, 140% chance to crit every hit. Reduced to 14% per precision buff it gets to 98% when stacked to 7.
    The rest I like though.
    Nairvehl wrote: »
    @Namelez
    One thing with the precision: I think the chance to crit should be reduced to 14% (if you keep the precision to stack up to 7). The reason? 7x20= 140. As in, 140% chance to crit every hit. Reduced to 14% per precision buff it gets to 98% when stacked to 7.

I see ur point honestly it's 7 random and it maxes out at 7 u could get 3 fury 3 precision 1 cruelty 7 fury 3 cruelty 1 precision and 3 fury etc. But I see ur point if someone managed to gain 7 precision it'd be insane 😂
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    So 1 Armor break removes 500
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500
    After 5 armor breaks it converts into a permanent armor break, reducing armor by 2500.
    It didn't change but I guess she would get permableeds.
    Also I don't think a sword would break someone's armor.
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500
    After 5 armor breaks it converts into a permanent armor break, reducing armor by 2500.

The sword is called the GodSlayer; powerful champs have armor, so...
    Stacks up to five
    500x5=2500

It does change into armor shattered as to where it completely shuts down robots AA