**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When are we getting the 21.0 update?? [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    It's 55 mins over the specified time..

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    45 more minutes like always
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    No...daylight savings time. Still another 34 minutes.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Oh, well. Just wanted to see what happens to the symbioid..
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    The updates for new months are poorly executed by kabam

Sorry, I'm a little confused by this. Could you elaborate? We don't have very much to do with the timing of a release, as that is almost completely dependent on your App provider.

Well then why doesn't Kabam send through the data for update a few days prior to the update? I see the need from Kabam to avoid any leaked data or info prior to the update, but the delays almost always impact the players in the end

We can't get too much into this, but I can confirm that the "data" is sent way more than a "few days prior". Once we push a release Live, it is up to Apple and Google from there on out. It can take time to propagate to all of their servers, or there may be a long line of Apps and Games going live that day.

We are just as in control at that point as you guys are.

In that case, I'm sorry. But how about the issue of not being able to login? It does affect us
  • Update is live now in iTunes
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Updates to the same version
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Update is Now A live For Google play
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Update is on playstore too
  • WHBONNEYWHBONNEY Posts: 8
    Slig wrote: »
    I noticed the same. Refreshed App Store 21 is there.
  • Atualizacion Failed in Brazil ! :|:|:|:|
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    edited November 2018
    Just popped up in the App Store
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    The updates for new months are poorly executed by kabam

Sorry, I'm a little confused by this. Could you elaborate? We don't have very much to do with the timing of a release, as that is almost completely dependent on your App provider.

Well then why doesn't Kabam send through the data for update a few days prior to the update? I see the need from Kabam to avoid any leaked data or info prior to the update, but the delays almost always impact the players in the end

calm your Ts this is the first time an update has been this late in a long time.
  • Slig wrote: »

If it's updating to the same version, it's because it has not finished propagating to the App store server. No need to panic, I suggest giving your device a restart to clear the App Store Cache, and waiting for a few minutes!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I got it, makes a change from the last 2 months.
    I haven't had it for another 2-3 hours
  • If I haven't gotten the update yet (I'm in U.S. Central Time), when do you estimate I can expect it? I have gotten the email prompting me to return my summoned symbioid but I haven't gotten the actual update containing the new features yet.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    We got new high kick animation looks so cool 😎
  • Actually, I refreshed my device according to your advice and it works.
This discussion has been closed.