**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Nerf too Early [Merged Threads]

ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
With 20 minutes to go and 4 fights left I enter a fight with Rulk and realized I was doing no damage. They nerfed they sym 20 minutes to soon. Now I have 4 fights left and I dont have a team that can finish it and I have a ton of boost running. Kabam this is very unfortunate and u professional. We were promised until 1pm est not 1240pm est vjg9lptb3kmr.jpg
1k0m9ydlt9ss.jpg

Comments

• SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Hello, I’m experiencing an issue where my symbiod has had his PI lowered to base unranked stats, he has 89 PI. I’m on the last leg of symbiod and cannot finish. 3ucij39kedmj.jpg
  • ImAwsum1ImAwsum1 Posts: 179
    As you can see the time in my second image its was 1241
  • YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    Same. Now I won’t be able to finish
  • Ashish1606Ashish1606 Posts: 2
    same thing happened to me as well
  • I was playing the symbiod difficulty 2 days ago and was doing the void chapter when suddenly my rank 5 symbiod goes from having 10000+pi to like 104 and since then he is still at that I tried restarting the quest and stuff but nothing seems to work.Im losing on potentially a featured 5 star crystal.
  • MeshaCamiMeshaCami Posts: 11
    Just trying to finish up the quest before it times out and my Symbiod has drop rating from 3k+ to just 59. Why is this? Is it broken?
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    36c35ak5takm.png
  • Same. Symbiod removed early.
  • ZjieeeZjieee Posts: 45
    Same here. Doenst matter why we went in late. If they say the nerf would be after it should be
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The question is, why did my symbiote get deranked faster than the ones my other alliance mates have? I've already sold mine, but I'm wondering why my alliance mates symbiotes are still ranked up
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    No. It's on the message you received a few days ago ...
  • Jimmy925Jimmy925 Posts: 11
    I am in the same position. This is completely unfair for though who are trying to finish with still plenty of time left. We want our rewards.rrvuu7hzhmm6.png
  • AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46
    Same here
  • I’ve been stuck for the past 2 days on 104 and can’t complete the rest and I said potentially
  • despot1despot1 Posts: 20
    I was fighting the boss and in the middle of the fight, 15 min before the event should end, my Symbiot is back to start. And one hit from boss killed me. Are you joking with us Kabam? Spent units and time to finish this and you just do this to us? Can't sell it now and can't finish this event. And there is still 5 min to the end of the event... This is a shame...
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Though I understand your plight, why didn't you finish it sooner? Instead, you wait till the last hour.
    No, I haven’t updated and have this issue
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Oh dear, one of our guys had his in AQ and he's now only got a pi of 97. Lol
    When I decided to finish is irrelevant, the quest timer should have decided when symbiod get nerfed. But, since you asked, I run 2 accounts, my wife had our second son on Thursday and I couldn’t get to it until today.
  • I had one path left and had this happen to me as well. I even did a screen recording so I could prove it to Kabam.
  • seeker1458seeker1458 Posts: 17
    Same here ... I was on my last path and he was nerfed just prior to fighting Karnak. I'm uploading a video...
  • AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46
    I spent all last night and this morning 100% beginner and normal difficulty just so I could get the klyntar shards to finish. Wasted units on energy refills. Plus a couple revives until I realized what was going on
    Alrulz wrote: »
    I spent all last night and this morning 100% beginner and normal difficulty just so I could get the klyntar shards to finish. Wasted units on energy refills. Plus a couple revives until I realized what was going on

I wasted 2 hours of my morning, ugh...this stinks
This discussion has been closed.