**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Captain America (Classic) Buff

Fury: 15% chance on all attacks to grant a passive fury increasing his attack rating by 500 for 5 seconds (Does not stack.)

Fatigue: Perfect Blocks grant a 100% chance to fatigue the Opponent lasting 15 seconds (Max Stack 5.)

Special 1: 100% Chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds. (Increases by 1 second per Fatigue on the opponent.)

Special 2: 75% chance to stun for 4.5 seconds. (Fatigues do not affect the duration.)

Special 3: 100% chance to stun for 5 seconds. (Fatigues do not affect the duration.)

Passive: Well timed blocks grant a 25% chance to place a petrify debuff on the opponent lasting 20 seconds. (Max stack 3.)

Signature Ability: Steve's shield blocks almost all incoming damage reflecting ALL projectile damage back at the opponent if blocked. He also gains 80% perfect block chance based on lost health (Max sig.)

Synergies: Red White and Blue: (Cap WW2/Cap IW/Iron Patriot) All champions gain 15% increased ability accuracy.

Hands off: (SpiderMan Stark Enhanced) Increases all champions stun duration by 1 second.

Experiment gone right: (Hulk) Increases all champions fury durations by 5 seconds and increases the damage by 300.

Avengers Unite: (All Avenger Champions) Avenger Champions gain a passive increase of 500 to Physical Resistance, Armor, Energy Resistance, and Reduces debuff duration by 25%.

Comments

• Like👍🏻
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Like👍🏻

Thanks bro I put a lot of thought into this
  • Blackluster_6Blackluster_6 Posts: 36
    edited November 2018
    Maybe the stun thingy is an overdo, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.
    Maybe the stun thingy is overdue, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.

Exactly my thoughts but yeah maybe Fatigues should increase stun by .5 instead of 1 second
  • Namelez wrote: »
    Maybe the stun thingy is overdue, but the rest suits both Cap WWII & Classic perfectly.

Exactly my thoughts but yeah maybe Fatigues should increase stun by .5 instead of 1 second

That’s the kabam spirit. Lol, never too much, always a bit less & everything good will cost you so bad😂
    Namelez wrote: »

That’s the kabam spirit. Lol, never too much, always a bit less & everything good will cost you so bad😂

Lmao 😂 it'd be a nice stun tho with 5 fatigues and stupefy maxes itd be 5.5 seconds 😂
  • That looks like a good character design
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Nice work. I got classic cap as a maxed sig 4 star and he's just kinda sitting around. I would appreciate the buff for sure.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Liked the Deadpool x-force buff as well. Keep up the good work. Pls make more of these
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Most people go over the top with their reworks, but this one seems very well balanced. 9/10 would recommend this as a good rework for cap.
    Liked the Deadpool x-force buff as well. Keep up the good work. Pls make more of these

Im gonna make some more today thanks for the advice : )
    @Samspade23 me too I love Cap OG but he just doesn't hit hard enough... @KRONOSDOUBLE thanks bro I was going for a little bit of Voids reversal ability and a bit of a damage boost