**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED

Honestly I'm done with this game how do I even get banned I play this game for hours at a time I play 18 hours a day and this is what I get? One phone dies I play on my other I have 4 Androids and 2 iPhones I play on I dedicated my time to this game and not to mention money this sucks the only reason I would "get banned" I shared my account with someone to finish lol for me and I made him promise he would cheat and this is what I get people sell accounts all the time most alliancea share accounts for aq or war but y'all just blame certain people
Thanks kabam I spent 200 dollars to get banned
I'm going back to. Clash Royale

Comments

• qthunderqthunder Posts: 16
    How is that wrong he said he wouldn't cheat and everyone account share how was I supposed to know it was wrong until I get PERMANENTLY BANNED
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    qthunder wrote: »
    How is that wrong he said he wouldn't cheat and everyone account share how was I supposed to know it was wrong until I get PERMANENTLY BANNED

ask him why he broke his promise to you.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    This post though. "I paid someone to beat LoL for me". Nah man, totally clean.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★

Because there's the TOS. You agreed to it, mind you, so you have taken full responsibility in knowing what is right and what is wrong. Unfortunately for you, account sharing is not allowed, be it your partner cheated or not. It just isn't allowed.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Account sharing has always been against the rules, it doesn't matter if he cheated or not. Regardless you still paid someone to beat it for you and that's still a violation.
  • batatobatato Posts: 30
    I have one thing to say ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... STUPID CHEATER....GO START OVER WITH A LEVEL 1 CHAMP AND A NEW ACCOUNT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Lol , how innocent you are , and we are dumb enough playing and spending money .....
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    One of the better "i'm innocent" posts of the day while admitting blatant and intentional cheating
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Enjoy clash royale
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    That's what you get for asking people to cheat for you!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....Get rekt m8!
    I meant wouldn't. Not would. Stop the abuse. And my account wasn't deleted I checked with my second account
    I was just joking, why would you flag me?Lol
    You deserve getting banned, since you shared your account to a hacker
    I didn't flag you but thanks I appreciate the kind words
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    They don't delete it, you just can't get in. And your "friend" used mods. That or you do or someone else that accesses your account does. You weren't randomly selected for simply account sharing, you cheated.
    Well, now start a new account and don't cheat again
    I didn't cheat. The only thing I've ever done was download a private. Server on clash Royale and that isn't cheating I. Didn't know that he cheated if I cheated or he did one path of lol wouldn't be completed the whole thing. Would be and I wouldn't have got a stupid Luke Cage for it
    It wasn't even my main account I'm just mad I spent a lot of money and time on the account
    Bottom line, you still broke the rules of the game by having a "friend" beat content for you. You were unlucky enough to have a "friend" that does not play the game in a legit manner and got your account banned.
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @qthunder even if he didn't cheat, sharing your account is a ban worthy action, go back to Clash Royale already, bye.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Account Sharing is against the rules. Plain and simple. Mod or no Mod. It's been that way. When you allow someone to use your Account, you open yourself up to that. The answer is quite easy. Don't trade Account Info.
    I just don't get how sharing your account is ban worthy and a Reddit post trucos shared even stated that you wouldn't get banned just for account sharing
    edited July 2017
    You CAN get banned for account sharing, but it's much harder to detect than modding. You've admitted to account sharing, so your account is gone man. Who is the person that ran LOL for you? Did he get banned as well?
    Yeah that's what I was talking about
    No he didn't and neither did my friends who got the same services and none of his accounts he sells
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I just don't get how sharing your account is ban worthy and a Reddit post trucos shared even stated that you wouldn't get banned just for account sharing

Trucos is not the authority to trust. It's written in the TOS. Quite plainly. That's half the problem. Everyone who was doing it convinced themselves and others that they wouldn't be apprehended for it. Nowhere did Kabam imply it was acceptable. It's a rule.
    In the future, perhaps you could trust a source that circulates stolen information through data mining a little less.
This discussion has been closed.