**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need Clarifications

I have this thing where I can't sell a champion, yet the Summoned Symbioid is going to run away if I don't? I have trust issues, in the past when you didn't sell or do things you got rewarded. So now I am torn between selling, or keeping to see if he just runs away and I get nothing.... #ILoveMySummonedSymbioidLikeFamily

Comments

• zarcorzarcor Posts: 28
    Do whatever you want
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    zarcor wrote: »
    Do whatever you want

NOT HELPFUL :wink:
  • I think you get some gold from selling, so that's what i'm going to do
  • JohnPaulBusuJohnPaulBusu Posts: 85
    I sold mine got 60000 gold and an uncommon title
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You get 100k gold. Or at least I did. Mine was rank 5
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Mine was rank 4 and i got 80k gold, will live on in our memories.
    Yeah but imagine if you don't sell him and he stays your loyal friend. And you get some other title and the gold anyhow?
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    I have this thing where I can't sell a champion, yet the Summoned Symbioid is going to run away if I don't? I have trust issues, in the past when you didn't sell or do things you got rewarded. So now I am torn between selling, or keeping to see if he just runs away and I get nothing.... #ILoveMySummonedSymbioidLikeFamily

If you don't sell the Symbioid, he'll end up disappearing forever. While it may be tough, it's probably best to say goodbye sooner rather than later so that you can get the gold and title. :(

I feel like I should trust you, however I have issues selling champions. :) I will think about it @Kabam Lyra
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Can’t we just keep him as a 1* trophy? :’(
    Arrsss wrote: »
    Can’t we just keep him as a 1* trophy? :’(

I sold mine after Lyra suggested it was better to say goodbye sooner than later.
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Why don’t Kabam just let us keep him as 1*
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    In fact, if it will disappear as nothing.
    Why don’t Kabam just took it now and give us the gold straight away?!

Golden statement: if u love him, set it free, if it comes back to you it is yours, if it doesn’t it never meant to be! 😏
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    If Kabam were to leave the summoned symbiod as a trophy champ some people might have suggested that they could’ve gotten a little gold rather having him. So do as you wish whatever Kabam does people do the opposite.