**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The champion in Uncollected

Dwhalen8554Dwhalen8554 Posts: 299 ★★★
Who did everyone use to beat the champion in uncollected? I dont have symbiote supreme but have a deep roster otherwise.

Comments

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    DV is best counter for him currently, maybe domino
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Who did 'everyone' use?

The mission's been out for three hours, man. Give it a bit of time. No rule that you have to complete a month-long event in the first evening.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AA for him and Aegon
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    for the Champion it fall easily with Mephisto and Hood.

For Aegon , AA be sure to kill him in the first fight, otherwise, major pain
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    The best counter for the champion is symbiote supreme
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    i failed with my 4* AA. was good with blade, he has danger sense against him (was in team with GR).
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Bpn88855 wrote: »
    i failed with my 4* AA. was good with blade, he has danger sense against him (was in team with GR).

Eh? But he doesn't have the 'villain' or 'dimensional' tags and he's not a mystic. How is Blade getting dangersense?
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have successfully taken him down twice with a 5/50 Morningstar, just time the sp2 with his fury phase and you're golden.
    I have successfully taken him down twice with a 5/50 Morningstar, just time the sp2 with his fury phase and you're golden.

thank you! i have her as 6* should be easy than
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    CapBayee also used Blade with GR and he got Danger Sense as well to kill The Champion.
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    CapBayee also used Blade with GR and he got Danger Sense as well to kill The Champion.

tssss, do not say that or it will be fixed very soon :)) just kidding, yes seems it is a bug here
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I used voodoo. not as good as symbiote supreme but I still killed him in about 40 seconds.