**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion can deal the most bleed?

13»

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Duped Taskmaster exploid weakness sp1 does some decent bleed
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Duped Taskmaster exploid weakness sp1 does some decent bleed

Yes Taskmaster Bleed Is Stronge too if not one of the best bleed champions in the game
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Gonna try to keep other damage sources out of this but I think it goes:
    Carnage
    Archangel
    Domino
    Gwenpool
    X23
    Medusa
    Venom
    Blade
    Black Panther classic
    Punisher

(At least from experience)

Carnage when ramped is insane
    Archangel is a machine

Domino almost as good but more single strong than a lot of very good

GP is solid just Domino’s sheer power kinda trumps out GP’s less than amazing bleeds but she’s still a beast

X23 suffers from a cap

Medusa’s are weak. Really fun but require a lot of them. If you’re using THAT many heavies you’re likely agaisbt a robot and if fighting normal you get multiple Sp3 then use raw damage dealers and it’s the same result. Below the previous due to being meh at start but above the rest because between regular bleeds and that Sp2 she still manages to MELT fools.

Venom when mixing Fury and Precision plus Klyntar mutation and selt synergy is actually really great at bleeding the enemy.

Blade… I only put him below Venom because of his superior augmentations. Venom is rather easy to juice up and quick frankly as a counter-option fills a similar role to Blade except Venom is more direct, has his stat boosters way more often with less team support and frankly he’s still up there but Venom when let loose just has more powerful bleeds and can cause them way easier than janky Sp2 and relying on parry and Sp1

BLACK PANTHER CLASSIC… tsk tsk tsk. Not gonna deny his bleeds but they just aren’t strong enough to keep up. Blade can usually get out of class advantages and his power gain and parry play does give him consistency that BPc just cant quite keep up with

Punisher. Open Wound needs more love.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    NIGHTCRAWLER: a sorely overlooked offensive option. A duped NC that pops a Sp3 once (better if twice but not needed) can max his Deep Wound chance to 97% (up to 100%) on a Crit and his Crit rate is no joke. Usually I can range between 4k and 6k BLEED DAMAGE in a 5-hit combo from a 4* at 5/50/99.

Drax: not a reliable bleeder but when Duped his bleeds are frightening in their own right.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Carnage
    Archangel
    Domino
    Gwenpool
    X23
    Medusa
    Venom
    Blade
    Black Panther classic
    Punisher

Archangel is a machine

But most of Archangels damage comes from Nero's, not Bleeds

I already accounted for most of that. His heavy attacks vs poison immune champs like Hulk or Captain Marvel still make him a major threat. I’d be willing to drop him below Domino but he’s definitly hard to gauge as each heavy deals:
    1/8: 0% bleed
    3/8: 125% bleed
    3/8: 250% bleed
    1/8: 375% bleed

Now to find the average take 0+125(3)+250(3)+375 and then divide it by 8. We get aprox 187.5% bleed damage per heavy attack before deep wounds or any sort of synergy. This also discounts his critical bleeds as nothing.

The reason Domino is so hard to evaluate is due to hers being tied to specials and her Sp1 having a nonsensical modifier that’s hard to gauge (imagine Sp1 power lock nodes 😂) as well has her LUCKY stats. There’s also her raw damage and critical bleeds which again are hard to entirely separate from basic bleeds. My AA is 4/55 and Domino 3/4 Which does skew my results a bit regarding those 2 specifically but I do see where I erred. I do however stand firm both are below a ramped up Carnage and above GP. most of these are “floaty” estimates but yea. AA is below Domino is we discount Poison and Neurotoxins.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Hulk his thunderclap explodes the brain. Extreme internal bleeding.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Carnage
    Archangel
    Domino
    Gwenpool
    X23
    Medusa
    Venom
    Blade
    Black Panther classic
    Punisher

Archangel is a machine

Domino almost as good but more single strong than a lot of very good

GP is solid just Domino’s sheer power kinda trumps out GP’s less than amazing bleeds but she’s still a beast

X23 suffers from a cap

Medusa’s are weak. Really fun but require a lot of them. If you’re using THAT many heavies you’re likely agaisbt a robot and if fighting normal you get multiple Sp3 then use raw damage dealers and it’s the same result. Below the previous due to being meh at start but above the rest because between regular bleeds and that Sp2 she still manages to MELT fools.

Venom when mixing Fury and Precision plus Klyntar mutation and selt synergy is actually really great at bleeding the enemy.

Blade… I only put him below Venom because of his superior augmentations. Venom is rather easy to juice up and quick frankly as a counter-option fills a similar role to Blade except Venom is more direct, has his stat boosters way more often with less team support and frankly he’s still up there but Venom when let loose just has more powerful bleeds and can cause them way easier than janky Sp2 and relying on parry and Sp1

BLACK PANTHER CLASSIC… tsk tsk tsk. Not gonna deny his bleeds but they just aren’t strong enough to keep up. Blade can usually get out of class advantages and his power gain and parry play does give him consistency that BPc just cant quite keep up with

Punisher. Open Wound needs more love.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    NIGHTCRAWLER: a sorely overlooked offensive option. A duped NC that pops a Sp3 once (better if twice but not needed) can max his Deep Wound chance to 97% (up to 100%) on a Crit and his Crit rate is no joke. Usually I can range between 4k and 6k BLEED DAMAGE in a 5-hit combo from a 4* at 5/50/99.

Drax: not a reliable bleeder but when Duped his bleeds are frightening in their own right.

Add Taskmaster too on the list