**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ms_ID_ error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I accidentally posted this in strategy, can mods move it to bugs?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf
    Thanks.
  • BillGrossBillGross Posts: 6
    Hey guys, wonder if any of you have encountered this issue in the following image before and how did you fix it? I have deleted and reinstalled the game several times but didn’t work.

o16ou1cxu7no.png
    jxfmyhn7jva5.png
    Thx
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wow, what a mess.
    This looks like a new mega bug.
    Maybe open a support ticket if you haven’t already, show them your screen shots.
  • KoovonKoovon Posts: 0
    Hello GMs of the game. I am having a huge problem with my game. It just started yesterday, every icon just shows MS_ID_UI in it. It is really affecting my experenice playing this game. I have put in a lot of time into it and I don’t to quit yet. I hope someone can help me fix this. Thank you!
    The game has become unplayable since I posted last night. Reinstalling has made it worse and it totally locks up. This needs to be fixed. @Kabam Wolf @kabam
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    It’s a small thing, but it’s frustrating for some reason lol. rhxjn1j8bdtc.jpeg
  • SHIMI1SHIMI1 Posts: 5
    it's really annoying and this happened before long time ago , and still happening ... please fix this . dvfsqv485raa.jpg
    m52doc22i2py.jpg
  • SHIMI1SHIMI1 Posts: 5
    dr6lmahvdaaf.jpg
  • CH0N65TERCH0N65TER Posts: 4
    i9gi6xt0hm0f.png

Never ki76mjj7vso3.png
    had this problem until a few days ago. Not aware that this has been a problem for others for months :(
  • Hi pals,

I don't really know if it's a issue only for me or this is a global thing but for the past I don't really remember...let's say about at least 3 months the game interface looks like this
    nz0hvqetfwz6.jpg
    Is this normal ?!
    I've kept updating the game every time there's a new update hoping this disaapers but nope.Keeps on going.Like the amazing Kabam offers...
    Sorry if I've created a new thread for this subject is already existed.I've searched it but none came up.

I'm playing on a OnePlus 6 with open beta 4.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Not normal, some kind of bug that kabam haven’t solved yet. I’m sure it’s been around as long as I can remember. Your best option is to reinstall the app and hopefully you remember your kabam ID or have the game app linked to your device (something similar like GameCenter)
  • Alright.I use Google's system for login. So no worries here. Sometimes it gets back to normal but most of the time it stays in different forms of that sort to speak. Oh well, at least I'm not the only one lol. Thanks buddy
  • Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    the same problem is happening to me from July Update and still keep going
  • I know it has been discussed but I really would like more info on what to do for the MS_ID_UI issue. I have restarted, reinstalled, cleared cache and changed the languages in the game and nothing seems to work.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I closed the app and restarted it and it was fine
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    It's a known issue they're working on. It's just displayed code.
  • arya2250arya2250 Posts: 22
    I can often notice some game programing language on home screen of the game . Think its a bug or something wrong with my phone but plz see to that issue.
    It's worsening. I can't see the amount of items in my inventory now.
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    This is obnoxious. Reinstalled and it’s only worse now. Was going to do a Labyrinth run but definitely not with everything looking like this.
    I pulled Morning Star this morning! So stoked about these awesome stats:

zl76443dloh6.jpg

Don't call us complainers and say this glitch is minor. It affects us in every aspect of the game now.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Just noticed that the game is slowly changing language well that is not understandable....
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    edited November 2018

gs91b0a73608.jpg
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    It's a visual glitch, you're seeing the programming code ..send in a support ticket and maybe they can fix it.
  • hey kabam scripts are appearing in my whole game... what to do?xnrmk2trkr0d.jpg
    eax70gkddbl6.jpg
  • I am also having same issue. Please resolve been going on for about 3 weeks.

Username=tip123

Samsung Galaxy S7
    Android
    Sprint
  • Hi all! This issue will be resolved in the 21.1 update on December 3.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Does anyone else keep getting the bug where everything is no longer a word but something like MS_ID_UI_STATUSTITLE ?zx5f8rdicvrx.jpg
    SO many errors like this on a daily basis. Since updated I just have this on my Samsung s8+.
  • Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    ccf89bzc3arj.jpg

Same with me, nothing was fixed