**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is the collector profile pic worth it?

Is the collector profile pic worth it? 139 votes

Yes
18%
Swe_wolfisRaganatorAxeCopFireNikskiniVuskaDrownedGodAlex13369Bpn88855Anonymous346Ahitlawissamaf80MelkerlanneroKillerRino19jilanibuxChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixPedritkoPaytoPlayFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671 26 votes
No
81%
EbbtideAlex_sc11DrZolaThe_OneLeNoirFaineantJaffacakedA_Noob_Is1Timone147staksfu_koraxmostlyharmlessnCrkwestAddyosTheManMythLegendNifzTendersquadFallencircusKingCrooksWeb_Slinger_77csexton00 113 votes

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    No
    It is worth saving units up for but not worth real currency.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    No
    Spider-Man one is way cooler
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No
    If you have nothing left I the game you would need units for than sure. Other than that everything you can buy with units has more value than a picture.
  • No
    To each their own, but what a massive waste of units or gold.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    No
    Is it hard to imagine a future where profile pictures are a prize?

Dr. Zola
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    No
    Totally up to you
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    No
    my 6* gulk still looks better then any alter pic. expected that you can put any champ you have and have him as you avatar, but those grey backgrounds are terrible. it's like formally we can now change avatar, but I don't know who will do it. hope for some improvements in future
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    Yes
    Was the expiration date accurate on this? Is no one able to purchase it anymore?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If you want to buy all of them, sure, but I prefer Kang
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    No
    Honestly Miek!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    All depends on the eyes of the beholder. I personally wouldn't go for any of the 500 unit ones. Way too overpriced..
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No
    A 500 unit profile pic is never worth it. Tier 3 is my limit and I only get the ones I actually like. Like currently I wanna buy the “It’s clobberin time” profile pic. It also depends on where you are in game, already done LOL, act 5 100%, and easy to beat uncollected is a sign you can just throw these T4 pics
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I thought it was kang, not the collector?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    No
    To me, vanity items are lolwut.

However, Fortnite's profits disagree.