**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

profile pics, yay or nay?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
so now that it has been a dfew hours since we can change our profile pics? do u like it or not?

profile pics, yay or nay? 170 votes

Awesome
39%
GroundedWisdomNeroa65thetaman23LeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletHULK_BREAKAxeCopFireNifzdeadcrimeAlex13369Sundance_2099VukoDlakDarkrider05Isman1998DOKTOROKTOPUSSixshot1NojokejaymShaheerFIazPandamanTanSceptilemaniac 67 votes
Meh
51%
SnakeEyes69dkatrylThe_OneA_Noob_Is1Shynight00mostlyharmlessnSmokinSurferVossler77LosspikAceDeMoNTheManMythLegendPrimmer79Tthunder2058FineDogHollowbornKingCrooksIrakliPlayer567nebnameplas 88 votes
Regretting it
8%
Haji_SaabkilllergJustusCastrumGrootman1294JemanjiJeramy6815The_mad_hatter1RollingxbigshotDjinWelderofortuneVoodooChileLordNeoSamspade23DemonmewtwoNamelessone 15 votes

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Meh
    I changed mine but I'm not spending units in it
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Awesome
    question does spending units on like the spider man border, change the rest of your champs borders.Cause i really hate the blank one we get.
  • Ekbizzell2Ekbizzell2 Posts: 27
    Having a spidergwen with her at r1 is awesome. LOL
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    I have my much wanted KK avi.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Meh
    When I first saw the announcement, I thought we would have the chance to select any champion we had in our possession with that border. So you could choose a 3* DPX or a 2* magik, you would get the champion and the border.

Maybe they'll add that option soon, or itll be a certain champ with a certain border we have to buy, to keep another route of unit sales going.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I think with the option to buy different borders it would be really good. I chose to stick with my top champ purely because I don’t like that border that comes with them. The Spider-Man one does look good though, tempted to get it.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Awesome
    If you want to "100%" the game or just collect everything, buy the profile pics. Some are limited time, but if you buy one you keep it forever, even when they change in the store.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Meh
    If you want to "100%" the game or just collect everything, buy the profile pics. Some are limited time, but if you buy one you keep it forever, even when they change in the store.

I'll feel better about it doing it this way. Having the "exclusive" profile pics long after theyre not offered anymore.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    One thing that make profile pic awesome is border, without it meh, but collecter and spidy is fire tho
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    jkjpdcl8nffs.png

It works for me 😄⚒
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Meh
    Need more to be added asap
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Meh
    Totally I think a couple should be added each month to help keep that part of the store alive.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    I got the Mjolnir one for 1,000 gold. It’s pretty cool. Now when I’m moving from tile to tile it looks like Mjolnir is flying towards enemies. It amuses me.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Meh
    I love that I get to have Guilly as my avatar once more.

But the grey borders are pretty basic. They missed an obvious opportunity to add borders to the store for units and such. Hopefully they will realize this and add on this obvious feature in the future.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Awesome
    I can finally flex my 4* Kang, who probably won't be ranked up any time soon. KANG GANG
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Meh
    Samspade23 wrote: »
    The gray borders suck and I'm not a fan. I feel they should just offer you to pick the top 4 as your avatar would be simple and better.

It’s free, how do you regret it if you didn’t pay anything for the grey boarder. Oh can just go change it back to your old top champ pic
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Meh
    I think they should have the 5 or 6* borders if you have that champ at that level. Without that a level 6 could have the same look as a level 60 player
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Awesome
    I changed mine like 4 times already and bought 3 from the store lol

Make that 4. I just bought collector lol. Anyone else bought him?