**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HulkBuster Buff

Passive: Tony enhances his suit providing 1000 armor rating.

Passive: 25% chance to activate armor upon attacking or being struck.

Passive: Damage increases based on lost health (up to 75%). Damage increases by 250 per armor buff. (Max stack 4.)

Armor: 100% chance to convert 2 armor buffs into 1 permanent armor upon landing a special. (Armor increases rating by 200 per stack.)

Special 1: 100% chance to Armor break the opponent lowering armor by 500.

Special 2: Unlockable. Each beam hit has a 50% chance to burn 25% of the opponents power.

Special 3: 100% chance to place a permanent armor break on the opponent. (Armor reduction = 500)

Signature Ability: Tony knows his suit is about to be destroyed and activates a burst of regen recovering 3000 health. (Activates when below 20% health.)

Synergies: Go to sleep: (Hulk) HB and Hulk has a 25% chance to KO an opponent below 15% health when using a special.

All the armor: (Rhino) All champions gain a 750 armor rating increase.

Bigger is better: (Venom) HB gains True strike when the opponent is below 20% health.
Venom gains True Strike at 25% health instead of 18%.

Stark Industries: (All Stark related champs) Enhanced shock. Armor. Armor break. Power drain. Heal Block. And Regeneration. (20% enhanced)

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Pretty good! *clap* *clap*
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    Yes yes yes
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
  • DiegoVDiegoV Posts: 39
    Hulkbuster is very good caracter.
    Armor break on especials is so good
    Variations on abilities..add extra abilities dont changes this.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    I had my own idea for hulk buster. Basically I think he needs is something along the lines of blades danger sense ability.

The Bigger They Are... : Whenever hulk buster faces an XL sized character/Hulk based champion, he increases his attack and armor (or physical resistance) by a flat rate. This would be a basic ability, so his signature would stay the same
    I had my own idea for hulk buster. Basically I think he needs is something along the lines of blades danger sense ability.

The Bigger They Are... : Whenever hulk buster faces an XL sized character/Hulk based champion, he increases his attack and armor (or physical resistance) by a flat rate. This would be a basic ability, so his signature would stay the same

I like it !!! Looks and sounds very intriguing!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    While I generally like your buff ideas, the synergies could use more thought, it terms of realism, I like the unorthodox champs you pair HB with and the clever ways, like Venom. But the synergy with Hulk seems so powerful in certain types of content. So other than that, good
    While I generally like your buff ideas, the synergies could use more thought, it terms of realism, I like the unorthodox champs you pair HB with and the clever ways, like Venom. But the synergy with Hulk seems so powerful in certain types of content. So other than that, good

Thank u ! And I'm glad u noticed the cleverness LoL 😉. But yeah in LOL... ROL... Even AW it does seem just a bit OP
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    One fun thing with having HB And hulk have a synergy is you can pair them with Black Widow and actually have three good champs, and a 25% chance to stun on specials
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    I got so pumped before I realized you're not actually kabam lol I really wish they'd do that, I've been waiting on this buff for over a year. Ppl with LC duped waited not near as long and they made him useful, I know I'm not the only average player with a useless duped Hulkbuster wondering why such a decent potential champ is worthless
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Great point @issamaf80 I can't even mention that champions name ever again unfortunately otherwise Miike will make sure I 🤐
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Great point @issamaf80 I can't even mention that champions name ever again unfortunately otherwise Miike will make sure I 🤐

Yes Kabam Deserve all the hate and miike