**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest Greatest Champion....official god tier list?

so this is in Champions' ability..suprised medusa isn't in there...does this mean this is official god tier list by kabam? lol

la5hnoamdj4s.jpg

Comments

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I was thinking that the list would just grow and grow. Causing them to have to reword that forever.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    So this means whenever there is a new god tier they will get added to that list by Kabam themselves. Also where is domino and medusa?
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Looks like they could only have 2 from each class. Guess it was just their personal preference...
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Hmmm what champs will most likely be used against him in a quest ( attack team)....this is the real reasoning fellas!

Thanks!

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think Killmonger is used more than GP now a days. And CAIW more than Gulk. There’s also DV and Morningstar that didn’t make the list.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lots of great "God" tier champion aren't on the list, Ghost is arguably the best tech champ in game, Dr.voodoo is amazing, domino, medusa, emma frost, omega red, cap infinity war etc. I think it's just a general gauge of what champions are used the most. Go check out pandaman pete's videos taking down aegon and the champion with ghost, insane what she can do and she isn't on the list
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Kabam Deleted my Answer I just said yes
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    The greatest fighters list seems to be ordered from highest to lowest damage potential. Except for Archangel, Gwenpool, and Blade w/GR synergy the list largely ignores ability accuracy reduction. I’m curious how this will influence future end-game content such as Act 6 and the Labyrinth of Legends sequel.
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    This is the official God tier list. Make way, Seatin... you've been demoted.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    @V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I think Killmonger is used more than GP now a days. And CAIW more than Gulk. There’s also DV and Morningstar that didn’t make the list.

maybe it's true for top alliances, idk, but if you go lower, lots of people, myself included, don't really have all those new champs, and as people already invested a lot to take gp to r4, they wouldn't like to r4 km, who is not that much different actually. and most of champs in the list are the older ones who dominated in the game for a pretty long time, except cg and maybe gulk, who are newer
  • So this means whenever there is a new god tier they will get added to that list by Kabam themselves.

I don't think they are going to be changing that list often if ever. Given that it is two from each class, it seems to me to be 75% just for fun, and 25% reasonably strong picks. Which is to say, I'm pretty sure the designer picked champions that most people would consider very strong boss-killing attackers, but I don't think they spent a lot of time making sure those picks were by some objective criteria indisputably the top attackers.

However I wouldn't be surprised if some data mining was in those choice though. I.e. which champions have had the most success when played by all of the playerbase in defeating the final boss of a quest map might have formed the starting point for choosing those champions.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »

I suspect that while Kilmonger is used more often than Gwenpool in AW, Gwenpool is, across the entire playerbase, used far more often to kill boss nodes in normal event quests. More players have Gwenpool, Gwenpool tends to deal more damage on bleed-vulnerable targets, and Gwenpool has a lower skill-threshold to use effectively.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    so this is in Champions' ability..suprised medusa isn't in there...does this mean this is official god tier list by kabam? lol

la5hnoamdj4s.jpg

That’s what I was thinking. No comic basis for including gwenpool in the universe’ most mighty champions...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

la5hnoamdj4s.jpg

That’s what I was thinking. No comic basis for including gwenpool in the universe’ most mighty champions...

Then I guess you’ve never read GP comics then. She’s the most powerful being in Marvel anything. She can essentially step between the comic book panels and renter anywhere she wants at any time she wants; and she can read anything and everything that happens in the past present or future, and she actually cannot die because she is the protagonist of her story.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Magik and GR are the best mystics. So with only 2 spots for each class ofc its gonna be them. I would agree tho that both Rulk and capiw is much better suited then gulk. But then again not gonna complain as i kicked his ass with rulk yesterday

I’d be more open-minded to this point of view if there were YouTube or Reddit videos of Ghost Rider soloing Spidey/MODOK/Iceman AW bosses. IMO Magik and Doctor Voodoo are the top mystic champions, where you rank them depends on your level of skill and how you’ve built your roster.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    too bad that i used an entire team of that list the first time, and i got wrecked
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    doesnt matter AA is there anyway.
    AA shuts down his abilities after 3 Neuros anyway........
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »

He’ll still heal
    edited November 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »

Well not everyone have AA. Who would have known..

i was refering to the fact that AA is on the list but it doesnt matter he is there it means nothing to him.
    he is no less useful even though Aegon has the boost has against him.
    cus after 3 neuros Aegon no longer has the boost.

not trying to say he is the only way. just saying its really silly he is even on the list cus its kinda pointless.
    Whododo872 wrote: »

He’ll still heal

ummmmm......

no he wont.....
    do you even know AA????

Duped AA Neurotoxin stops ALL HEALING and reduces ability accuracy