**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

vision

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Classic Vision is as good as AoU Vision so they're both #11 so...
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Lol
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Classic Vision is as good as AoU Vision so they're both #11 so...

Yeah I have to agree with that as Aou vision steals power from specials while og vision gains it passively

But I would have to add that og vision is just a little bit better for some fights
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    You ranked Hulk above Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Crossbones, both Captain Americas, and Spider-Man Stark. Plus, you didn't mention The Hood. I'm discrediting your list.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    I know how to use him. But from bottom of uor heart tell me does he have longibility for long run quest? Does he kill aw or aq boss within timer? Do u afraid of facing him in aw? Do u pray to god for getting him from crystal? Can u reach even sp1 b4 champ like hyperion or og vision reach sp3 in all or nothing node? Can he really counter spite node? I dont think so. Thnk u.

He's not a champ for everything. But there are not many champs that can cover everything. Yes, you can solo lanes with Wolverine in AQ, but you cannot kill the boss with him. Thor can clear a lot of AQ lanes too, but you risk him wearing down before you reach the boss too. Why should Vision be different than them? I've run AQ with Vision and with Ultron for the power gain lane or the poison lane. Both work and if things are working right I can clear both lanes with health the spare. You just have to get really good at using evade when you use the robot champs. But that's true with any of the champs that do not have a passive regen like Wolverine, Voodoo, and SW.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    The only change I would give Vision is evade due to being able to phase through attacks. He is good as is and I don't think this buff would break him. Plus it would bring one of his powers into play.
    Cavalier wrote: »
    The only change I would give Vision is evade due to being able to phase through attacks. He is good as is and I don't think this buff would break him. Plus it would bring one of his powers into play.

Maybe a chance for Invulnerability for a second after a critical hit? Since he can kinda make things just go through him.
    You ranked Hulk above Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, Rogue, Crossbones, both Captain Americas, and Spider-Man Stark. Plus, you didn't mention The Hood. I'm discrediting your list.

Bro hulk is beast. I know his potential. That is y i said that.

Bro hulk is beast. I know his potential. That is y i said that.

More so than SW?
    Yea bro
    The new update he is beast
    The new update he is beast

It's more a matter of personal preference I think. SW is very versatile and can be used in every area of AQ, AW and normal questing in the game. Hulk however after the update is an amazing Dormammu killer.
    edited July 2017
    Although it is not hulk thread but as it is me who has brought him here i would like to say hulk can control power meter. I did use him against black spidy in web slinger to avoid unblockable sp1. I used him to kill maestro of act4 too. I would like to share the video if u guys want. Check in official web slinger thread.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Aou Vision is better than OG Vision, some occasions, he's more reliable
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Aou Vision is better than OG Vision, some occasions, he's more reliable

AoU is a better offensive champ since his ability triggers on SP moves. Classic is a better defender since it triggers without any required attacks.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited July 2017
    I know how to use him. But from bottom of uor heart tell me does he have longibility for long run quest? Does he kill aw or aq boss within timer? Do u afraid of facing him in aw? Do u pray to god for getting him from crystal? Can u reach even sp1 b4 champ like hyperion or og vision reach sp3 in all or nothing node? Can he really counter spite node? I dont think so. Thnk u.

you obviously are at a level that you cant comprehend his utility. you will see. i am not saying this to insult you or anything. When you get there you will see how valuable he is.

This isn't the best vision fight, but look at his control:

https://youtu.be/LrOQsqVq7-I

Also, if you know who SeatinManof Legends is and respect his opinions, he has Vision under Demi-God tier, which is second to God Tier.

vucachon wrote: »

you obviously are at a level that you cant comprehend his utility. you will see. i am not saying this to insult you or anything. When you get there you will see how valuable he is.

Also, if you know who SeatinManof Legends is and respect his opinions, he has Vision under Demi-God tier, which is second to God Tier.

Now that I think of it, couldn't Vision AoU obliterate Wolvy in RoL? Wolvy's Regen is linked to power, and without power, his Regen is like Old Man Logan's. Right?
    @CrusherOfDreams You'd have to heal block him constantly and the match would take forever. Plus one mistake and he regens more than you probably have taken off. Guillotine would be a far better choice.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★

Now that I think of it, couldn't Vision AoU obliterate Wolvy in RoL? Wolvy's Regen is linked to power, and without power, his Regen is like Old Man Logan's. Right?

ROL wolverine is like the old version when his Regen wasn't based on power but vision could still win with the heal block probably. Vision is a great champ, was really happy when I finally pulled him a few weeks ago. Without a doubt one of the best power controllers available and the double immunity is great to have as well. There are plenty of other champs that could use a buff over vision imo.
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    Lets turn this into a top 5 who we want buffed!!!
    1. Hyperion
    2. Magik
    3. Night Crawler
    4. Starlord
    5. Wolverine

Hum. I always watch seatin's videos. But i said if vision is for power control why he cant control spite node? And y there is zero source of regen while each and every champ regen by self ability or by mastery? And there situation comes where vision cant gain even sp1 b4 some other champ gain sp3.
    kmc4sfbzwubv.png
    I m not a very bad player too :-p
    VISION Age Of Ultron proposal- VI:
    1) Signature ability:
    »»»» Power Steal (When burning power)—>
    Special attack has 100% chance to disrupt the target, stealing "X"% (max 50%) of burnt power as their own.
    2) Enter The Phase:
    »»»» Having one the powerful infinity stone (mind stone) on forehead vision can alternatively enter into two different phase, namely—
    —(i) THROUGH Phase
    —(ii) CONDENSED Phase.
    »»»»To enter a special "PHASE" dodge back and block for 1 sec. Vision can stay in one "PHASE" for 2 sec. After one "PHASE" expire vision cant immediately enter next "PHASE" he need 12 sec to revive the ability. Vision's "Enter The Phase" potency cant b effected by ability decrease or potency decrease. And under either phase his ability accuracy cant b decreased too. But during any phase if vision is stunned by any reason he is pulled out from phase.
    ## THROUGH PHASE—>
    While vision is in this phase 25% chance to miss nonprojectile & 95% chance to miss projectile. Not only that vision take 25% less damage from opponent sp3 during THROUGH PHASE. Vision can partially act through opponent block. If sp attack burn "Z%" of power from nonblocking enemy then it can burn "(Zx⅓)%" from blocking opponent.
    ## CONDENSED PHASE—>
    In this phase nothing can hurt vision. Also he bcome unvulnerable to any passive damage. He has 20% chance to become unstoppable during this phase.
    3) Passive:
    »»»»10% collar tech
    »»»»Advance robotics provide full immunity to bleed & poison.
    4) Special Attacks:
    »»»»Converts x% of power burnt into direct damage and passively synthesis own health with an amount of fixed 50% of the direct damage done. This ability of Vision cant b reduced by any ability reduction or potency reduction.
    »»»»If sp attack reduces enemy to zero power meter then enemy suffer from 5 sec heal block debuff
    ##### sp1, sp2, sp3: as it is.
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104

If you have a high sig vision where he can steal quite a bit of power per lvl1, i think u could constantly keep wolvie under heal block... but got damn it'd probably take a lifetime.
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Sorry for this @TheSOURA I agree that he needs some buffs but no one cares about him guess time to drop vision from my offence team
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Are you going to make a Proposal VII for Vision AOU? Asking for a friend.
    @Uncle_Fatty_247 lol. Mab b not. Proposal VI might b final slate. But one thing is sure is nothing sure.
    Sad to c that debate stopped!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    There was nothing to debate. Vision is a very effective champion for his role (power control). And I happily took mine to R5 over SL because I wanted the power control over damage as I already had many that can deal lots of damage.

I used vision for spite so clearly he can handle it just fine. And he is easily a top 20 champ. If you don't understand how great he is then perhaps you need to go back and learn him.
    edited August 2017
    He need source to regen. I m talking about aou vision.