**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon Is Broken - Mystic Dispersion Triggers Off Every Hit (Video)

Every single time you hit Ægon with a mystic champion it triggers mystic dispersion. Unless you intended for this to happen, this is one of the most broken interactions with mystic dispersion I've ever seen.

https://youtu.be/rDRvJ3L_jIc

Sincerely Not Yours;
Quickshot Gaming

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Every time you hit him he triggers a fury which fuels mystic dispersion, seemingly working as intended
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Every time you hit him he triggers a fury which fuels mystic dispersion, seemingly working as intended

It shouldn't be that way, the fury should be consumed and reapplied instead of just refreshing infinitely. This is no different then when dexterity rapidly refreshed the precision buff fueling mystic dispersion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

It shouldn't be that way, the fury should be consumed and reapplied instead of just refreshing infinitely. This is no different then when dexterity rapidly refreshed the precision buff fueling mystic dispersion.

If it's how his design is intended to work, then it's not a bug. He's one Champ. It's possible it's the interaction with the Node in EQ as well. I suppose we need more clarification. I have no issues with pointing out bugs. I'm just not sure if it is or not. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to have one Champ that interacts that way.

If it's how his design is intended to work, then it's not a bug. He's one Champ. It's possible it's the interaction with the Node in EQ as well. I suppose we need more clarification. I have no issues with pointing out bugs. I'm just not sure if it is or not. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to have one Champ that interacts that way.

It's not the node it's the champ as the interaction occurs in lower difficulties as well. Kabam's new flagship original character is a complete joke to 1/6 of the game who don't even have a class advantage. This champion is broken, whether it's a bug or not we will have to wait for an official reply.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He is broken because he won the contest. He deserves it. Let him be broken.
    He is broken because he won the contest. He deserves it. Let him be broken.

He's broken in the wrong way. Kabam has made it pretty clear that they don't care about how amazing someone is on attack, they'll just release someone even better later on, gotta milk the whales after all. But this is beyond making him useless for defensive use, it also makes him useless for attacking mystics. That one shouldn't really matter, except he isn't a cosmic champion. Make the buff passive.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    A champion like SL or Captain Marvel are avle to "refresh" the duration of their fury buffs while attacking. Refreshing does not interact with MD after the changes.

In this case, Ægon is refreshing his fury buffs every time he gets hit (it's even listed on his abilities).
    So I can see this being bug very easily. If it is (most likely it is) it will be fixed, so don't start saying things like he is being nerfed or whatever.
  • Hey there, we'll pass this along to the rest of the team to look into.
  • Hey All,

The team has investigated this and have determined that this is indeed a bug. We're working on a fix for this right now, and will likely have one ready for early next week!

Thank you for pointing this out!
    Hey All,

The team has investigated this and have determined that this is indeed a bug. We're working on a fix for this right now, and will likely have one ready for early next week!

Thank you for pointing this out!

In order for the game to progress, both good and bad bugs need to be pointed out.
  • Hi all! This issue was resolved in today's round of fixes listed here.