**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic 5 star awakening gem and the worthy rankup?

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
Hello guys. Once again a rank up question. I have 5 star R4 unduped GR (also have 5 star R4 unduped blade and spark) and 5 star r3 unduped Voodoo. I'm also expecting to take my 5 star R4 unduped spark to r5 soon. I just explored act 5.4 and pulled a mystic Gem. Normally I would use it on Voodoo in a heartbeat since he needs it the most. But I want to be sure what will help me further in progression. I can R4 Voodoo as well if I use gem on him but then I won't be able to R4 any other guy at least 5 or 6 months. Other worthy R4 options for me are AA (unduped), km (unduped), LC (duped) and Angela. Please help me figure what will help me to progress more in game. Thankyou.

Mystic 5 star awakening gem and the worthy rankup? 41 votes

Use on 5 star R4 GR
34%
TheManMythLegendchunkybMasterFlintPandamanTanVulcanMBruinsfan8510Charlie_SceneNamelezKobster84JChanceH9ThatOneMasterGamerRynnerzPrasannaMvJ96 14 votes
Use on 5 star r3 voodoo
60%
stakmmmbanyasbuffajrFallencircusExHavokezgoingRoOOtsDuke_SilverSandeepStaojay1John757EnderDraco58AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123skullduggery72WelderofortuneFooshblalalaKelvinKageRehan010_ 25 votes
Wait for better champs. Please mention which.
4%
samalasravanNaeem_25 2 votes

Comments

• Use on 5 star R4 GR
    The common wisdom says rider doesn't need the sig ability. And while that's technically true, his fury is really powerful at higher sig levels. The ability to make that last a long time is really nice as well. And if you care about prestige, he's pretty high on that scale.

As far as anyone knows, there aren't any mystics on their way any time soon unless they throw out a Scarlet Witch offer.

I am biased tho as he's my favorite champ and my first r5 at both 4* and 5*. I've not been blessed with a lot of true high damage champs, so there's that as well. I learned to play patiently and use him well. Some people want every fight done in 30 seconds and that's understandable.

Your km, Luke, blade, spark are all amazing as well. Sounds like you have a good plan laid out. Just don't get too impatient lol. Never know what you'll open in the future but there's always gonna be more gems, more crystals, etc
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Use on 5 star R4 GR
    I used mine on GR, and have since taken him to 5/65. I used him unduped at 4/55 as my act 5 exploration workhorse, so I feel I have a decent amount of experience using him both unawakened and awakened.

To me, his sig ability allows for much more streamlined gameplay. Fury/bleed, regen, s3, s1 can keep any champ permanently buff locked and power locked ~50% of the fight while keeping you at max health. This isn’t possible unawakened. His sig isn’t just a fury buff; it’s an additional 75% duration for every other judgment.

Especially with Blade synergy, he’s a solid all around champ to tackle the majority of content, which allows you to keep your niche champs with no regen healthy for the fights when they’re actually needed. He has saved me a ton of units in heals and revives. I don’t think you could go wrong awakening him.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Please more votes and opinions. It would really help. Tx to all those who provided their valuable input. This community really helps.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Use on 5 star r3 voodoo
    I voted dv, but only rank him up if you thinks he’s worth it, and you’re actually going to use him. Gr isn’t a bad option at all, and considering you have the trinity, awakening him could help you more than voodoo.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Use on 5 star r3 voodoo
    up to your roster. with dv you can counter champs with ton of buffs, gr for blade synergy. I have duped 5* gr r3, and don't think he will go higher. he is ok, but I don't really need him as I already have ultron r4
    you can go for 5* featured to get strange venom, he is the best mystic champ atm for sure
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Use on 5 star r3 voodoo
    Dr voodoo needs it more than ghost rider