**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account Ban Question

i know people that play on multiple devices, does that put them at risk?

Comments

• Luismarquez131Luismarquez131 Posts: 164
    No, I had that same concern earlier. As long as it's your account, you're fine. Even Kabam Miike said he plays on multiple devices.
  • xPhaZexPhaZe Posts: 29
    thanks man
    No problem.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    But having 1 account on 2 different devices(not account sharing), does that make Kabam suspect you?
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    But having 1 account on 2 different devices(not account sharing), does that make Kabam suspect you?

unless 1 device is in America and the other in Australia, probably not
    I'll still only play in my country, I don't travel quite often, even to other towns and cities
    I play on 2 different phones. At work I use my main phone and at home I have one for gaming. I made a post earlier about it and Miike said he does the same with an iPad.
    3jnyhbe2jrbh.png
  • Reny1984Reny1984 Posts: 1
    Kabam might not do that. Because now a days people have proxys in their phones. Even if you are in Russia it will be shown as US or which ever country you choose i guess.
    No problem
  • What if your Phone is stolen and find out later that you are Banned when u log on new Phone... As i
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    What if your Phone is stolen and find out later that you are Banned when u log on new Phone... As i

If you filed a police report and nothing on your account looks fishy like say “they stole my phone and cleared labirynth of legends” fishy I don’t see why they wouldn’t give you your account back
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »

unless 1 device is in America and the other in Australia, probably not

****, I left my phone in Australia.