**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iron Fist Buff

Passive: Years of martial training has given Iron Fist the ability to pin point his opponents weaknesses giving him a 25% increased chance to crit against Cosmic opponents. A 15% increase chance when fighting all other classes (Science excluded).

Passive: Gain a permanent passive True Strike at the start of the fight.

All Attacks: 30% chance to armor break the opponent reducing armor by 300 (per stack). (Lasts 15 seconds per stack).

Armor Shattered: Converts 5 armor breaks into 1 Armor Shattered reducing armor by 3000. (Robots suffer 100% AAR.)

Heavy Attacks: 100% chance to convert 3 - 8 buffs into their opposite affect. (Regeneration doesn't count.)

Special 1: 100% chance to armor break per hit. 40% chance to stun for 3 seconds.

Special 2: 25% chance per hit to place a concussion on the opponent lasting 20 seconds.

Special 3: Armor Shattered activates. 70% chance to stun for 4 seconds. 89% chance to place Concussion on the opponent.

Signature Ability: While Armor Shattered is active opponents suffer 75% Block Penetration. Activates Precision increasing critical hit rate by 500 while Armor Shattered is active also proc Cruelty increasing critical damage by 500.

Synergies: Armor Destroyed: (Medusa) All armor break debuffs last 4 seconds longer. Armor Shattered Lasts 8 seconds longer.

Mystic Dominance: (Mystic Champions) Deal 300 direct damage when nullifying a buff.

Heroes For Hire: (Luke Cage) All debuffs and buffs last 3 seconds longer for these 2 champions.

Fist Fighters: (Karnak) Iron Fist has an additional 10% chance to land a critical hit.
Karnak's True Strike lasts 10 seconds longer.

Tank Fists: (Colossus) Iron Fist has a 15% chance to not only break the opponents armor but take it.
Colossus drops his passive ways and has a 20% chance to proc a fury increasing his attack by 500 for 10 seconds. (Does not stack).

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Interesting way to make IF the ultimate armor breaker
  • I love your character updates, maybe they can put in a MCU version?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Interesting way to make IF the ultimate armor breaker

@XxOriginalxX Exactly what I was hoping for... @Xulander honestly that would be awesome !!
  • Is sounds awsome :smiley: , i have him as a 6 star and i really need him to be buffed cuz i can't progress with him like this ... To have a 6 star and not use him :( no cool
  • I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?
    I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?

What type of purify were u thinking ? Feel free to add any ideas u have in this thread 😉 also of course I'm pulling my 6* next month and I'm hoping its someone I can use XD
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    edited November 2018
    Maybe kabam should have this for immortal fist instead (it would make him more sought out and people will spend more to duplicate their 4 stars)
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    Maybe kabam should have this for immortal fist instead (it would make him more sought out and people will spend more to duplicate their 4 stars)

Good point... I'd say make it for both but then it wouldn't be as special tbh
  • Namelez wrote: »
    I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?

What type of purify were u thinking ? Feel free to add any ideas u have in this thread 😉 also of course I'm pulling my 6* next month and I'm hoping its someone I can use XD

I was thinking like, he sould gain some fury or other buff and when he dash back and hold for a few sec to remove one of the buff and purify from poison , bleed , ... that would be awsome cuz he can heal a bit in comics so is not imposible
    @Drunkgamerrrr maybe something like Ghost??? Dash back and converts debuffs into fury??
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I think a good purify for fist would be holding block for like 0.5ish seconds and converting up to 5 debuffs (maybe besides bleed or poison) into precision
    @Whododo872 i like it !
  • Namelez wrote: »
    @Drunkgamerrrr maybe something like Ghost??? Dash back and converts debuffs into fury??

Yeah into precision :D that's more his style
  • Maybe they will make him like this , i really wish they could , luke cage is now cool , let them make his buddy awsome as well :D:D:D
    Maybe they will make him like this , i really wish they could , luke cage is now cool , let them make his buddy awsome as well :D:D:D

@Drunkgamerrrr exactly lmao XD