**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banned

Kabam just banned me today for using my tablet..is that what happens when u finish a path in l.o.l ..when I'm at work I use my phone but when I'm home I get on my tablet smh..and the worst part kabam won't even reach out to me.while everyone else recived a friendly message today ..

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Did you use a 3rd party app to mod the game or something?
  • King3619King3619 Posts: 15
    No I have always played fair and square I been playing this dumm cheating game since the Beginning ..started from the bottom
    Did you share your account with someone else?
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Send a ticket to kabam to discuss how u got banned
    No....!! And this the customer service I get in return...
    You can message a moderator privately to solve the problem
    Dude I did..
    How do I go about that
    Wait for the moderator to reply
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    How can i do that #gunzo
  • BudinBudin Posts: 5
    If you are truly legit then that is harsh I must say.
    Pay attention to the 'Who's online' section, if a moderator is online, message him/her and ask why the account is banned
    What ticked me off the most is how everyone else received a message while I got banned smfh
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Lol
    Ur the cheater waffles
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You don't get banned for using multiple devices. You or someone on your account used a mod and got caught. GG
    Boy please my Prestige was over 5k why would I cheat.. how u sound..
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    That's fine man, you can lie to us. Only thing that will happen is a forum moderator will shut this thread down and direct you to the support team as they do with all others.
    Lmao u Probably work for kabam bro ..u sound jst like them
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    King3619 wrote: »
    Ur the cheater waffles

I would be banned if that were true :smiley:
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Posts: 80
    Don't share your account with anyone. If you do, and you get banned, it's your fault.... and your fault only.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Ha this so hilarious you're obviously a cheater, take your ban like man!
    Lmao i bet all of y'all don't even knw wat prestige mean...so **** off lil guys
    If you guys knew how to read lol
  • Taz1004Taz1004 Posts: 7
    It'll be no use. It's like this. Kabam's driving with you and someone else in the car. Something smells funny. Kabam says you farted because you had burrito for lunch and kicks you out of the car. You know you didn't fart but you can't prove it.
    This didn't make into urban dictionary for no reason.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kabamed
  • IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
    Taz1004 wrote: »
    It'll be no use. It's like this. Kabam's driving with you and someone else in the car. Something smells funny. Kabam says you farted because you had burrito for lunch and kicks you out of the car. You know you didn't fart but you can't prove it.
    This didn't make into urban dictionary for no reason.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kabamed

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    so what your prestige is over 5k, you probably cheated to get it over 5k.

you can search for miike's post where he mentioned he himself switches devices to play - switching devices dont get you banned.

so you cheated and that's it.
  • AbramAbram Posts: 2
    amunuza korum banımı kaldırın godoşlar