**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Different Upcoming Favor Title Names

Chief_BladeChief_Blade Posts: 42
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I was thinking that the upcoming favor titles (titles that give bonuses) Contender, Proven, and Conqueror should be changed.

For defeating Kang in Act 2 you should get the “Conqueror” title, ya know for conquering Kang the Conqueror.

For defeating Thanos in Act 3 you should get the “Titan” title, cuz he is known as The Mad Titan but you crushed him.

For defeating Maestro in Act 4 you should get the “Orchestrator” title because a Maestro is also known as a distinguished musician and if you think about you orchestrate his defeat.

That’s my thoughts though let me know what you think. ;)

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah I would rather them be cooler names, but I already have cool titles that I rotate, so it doesn’t bother me much
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Lab of Legends one.
    Initial clear "Immortal"
    100% "Unbreakable"