**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my first 5/65?

Sorry, I know these questions get dumb and redundant. I just know that it'll be a while before I can do this again and I want as much input as possible. I have no plans for LOL any time soon. I've completed Act 5 and am working on exploration. I explore Uncollected with moderate unit usage every month. (300 - 500 units normally.) Done ROL and RTL. I have this feeling of dread that Corvus is going to be silently nerfed any day now whereas SL has survived the test of time.

Who should be my first 5/65? 31 votes

5* Duped SL
32%
CapWW2TheManMythLegendAlexanderpspbazingampReaper213gauravtheslayerV1PER1987TJ107Disgruntled_User_123Spidey983 10 votes
5* Unduped Corvus
67%
buffajrSpeedbumpFlareDogeSungjHammerbro_64RoOOtsRepto23DankestChefChampioncriticMitchell35Avengers320King_GarfCainFhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeoDazarasSaket_123TheSpicyKnightRunamokUSAFooshblalalaMissBella 21 votes

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    5* Unduped Corvus
    Starlord will have more damage for long fights but Corvus has amazing damage for shorter fights and more utility with his immunities
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    5* Duped SL
    Star Lord 1000 times
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Thanks y'all. I did corvus.