**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED

2»

Comments

• qthunderqthunder Posts: 16
    Seatin used to use other people's account to test new champs and he didn't get banned and neither did the accounts
    Clearly kabam listens to Seatin because this didn't happen until that video he made
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    qthunder wrote: »
    Seatin used to use other people's account to test new champs and he didn't get banned and neither did the accounts

Since when?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's against the rules. You can't break the rules and wonder why you got caught, if you knew it was a rule.
    I don't trust trucos that much or anyone for that matter I just wanted to play and have fun
    I didn't read the TOS who does?
    I don't trust trucos that much or anyone for that matter I just wanted to play and have fun

Oh yes, asking people to cheat for you in A LOT of fun
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    If u read comments of the reddit post, u would find that if u log in at 12:00 am then again at 12:01 once again at 12:02, that's obviously not a normal login...the point is weird log ins makes kabam suspects u
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I didn't read the TOS who does?

I don't buy that one. You didn't read it, but you knew it was against the rules because you read that you wouldn't get in trouble for it. That means you made a decision. It's no secret that it's against the rules. It's not as if you never knew. Some people don't know because these Allies and careless sources are advising them to do it. If you saw a Post stating you won't actually get in trouble, then you were aware it was a rule.
    Shut up gunzo
    No, never @qthunder , you don't have the rights to take away my freedom of speech
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    the only period in that first post was in the wrong spot.
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Cheetahs will be extinct. Period.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Good riddance.
  • DirectorDirector Posts: 42
    So you shared your account, enough said.
    Don't complain.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    just because you made him promise not to cheat, doesn't mean that he won't cheat
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited July 2017
    It cost more than 200 usd to finish LoL. Sick and tired of these cheaters and all those that reap benefits from them cheating.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Cheating then complaining about getting banned, #priceless
  • We don't discuss bans or actions taken on individual accounts in the forums. If you'd like to contest a ban or action, please contact our Support team. More information can be found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13/help-ive-been-banned-what-do-i-do-now
This discussion has been closed.