**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth Broken?

LegendsLegends Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Have I missed a character change update or is this just sneaky Kabam up to their old tricks?

Sabertooth now consumes a charge at the beginning of every fight- whether or not you have an active passive fury when the fight ends. It now consumes a charge to restore permanent furies too.

This causes him to reset permanent furies at a MUCH faster pace. Which brings me to my next point...

no where in his bio does it suggest that once all charges are consumed- previously held permanent furies are reset.

Previous play follows the way his bio reads- a charge is only consumed to restore passive fury(s) that we’re active at the end of a fight.

PLEASE FIX HIM!! Some of us have spent valuable resources ranking this champ and these changes DRAMATICALLY effect his worth.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    If it says 4 charges when you first start, it should last for 4 fights, before becoming zero and then gaining anything between 3-6

That's the way he works, no?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    At the start of the fight, if Sabretooth has a Persistent Charge, he consumes one, re-activating all of his Fury effects that were active at the end of his last fight as permanent Passive Fury effects.

If you had 0 fury from last fight, you waste a charge. He's one of my main attacker, and, it's always been like that.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This has always been always.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Lol he's always been like that, its not a bug
  • Sabretooth is not registering persistent charges at all for mea1sp2dboypbx.jpg
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    @Ali_Mac reset game and uninstall, reninstall.. had to do same for cg
  • Hello,

We are investigating the issue with persistent charges not displaying. If you are experiencing that issue please report it in this thread using the template provided. This will help us as we look into the issue.
This discussion has been closed.