**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergy Vs. Ability {End Game lvl}

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Most champs I enjoy playing with are amazing w/onsynergy. However, synergies have and will continue to grow- unique to champ and/or class benefits. Both can really amp up a good team.

With that in mind, would it be better to rank any given 4* that greatly enhances a 5* abilities, over that of a truly epic 4* God?
Example: 5* r4 Sparky top champ. Would it be best to rank 4* Blade and 4* GR for “unholy trinity”?
Or would ranking up sig 99 SW make more sense?

Synergy Vs. Ability {End Game lvl} 10 votes

SW Sig 99 r5 4*
40%
CLMPitombeiraParalyzerFooshblalalaThanos_Car 4 votes
GR Sig 99 r5 4*
40%
dangerbluCrazyjack719th3_josephjkcjmiji 4 votes
5* unawakened Demi god
20%
JonibärchenMitchell35 2 votes
Insert DeminGod name/why
0%

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    5* unawakened Demi god
    Are you really end game tho?
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    I didn't know that the "the son, the father and the holy spirit" was it the game.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

Agreed. "End-game" players wouldn't normally discuss ranking up 4*s. Having said that, my 4* Blade and GR are staples in my Map 5 questing team (when not doing Map 6) and I have no regrets ranking them up. Even though I have both of them as 5*s (Blade being maxed).
    My 4* SW also gets some use from time to time, so no bad options really in terms of 4*s.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

I am sentient. My end game thoughts and memories are unique only to me. We all have our own end game.