**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Question or Hold Forever

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Hi Summoners, I have enough resources to r4 my next 5 star but I'm clearly confused. My other 2 r4 champs are Unduped Blade and UD Hyperion.

I don't even have 1 t5bc , so r5ing either of them seems impossible, but should I wait and save the t2a?

At this moment, I'm trying to do act 5 ch 3 and 4.

Thanks.

Rank Up Question or Hold Forever 30 votes

Duped Iceman
93%
MegaSkater67Timone147DrenlinSpeedbumpFlareDogeMaximumCrashAlex13369DOKTOROKTOPUSBruce12342Duke_Silver[Deleted User]MelkerlanneroDRTOcx23433bazingampjlamadisonDareDvlDanZombieZeddjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 28 votes
UD Archangel
6%
Saket_123Rockypantherx 2 votes
UD Mephisto
0%
UD Ultron
0%
Duped Hela
0%

Comments

• DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Duped Iceman
    R4 that Iceman, you will not regret it.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    R4 that Iceman, you will not regret it.

Wow, ok thanks. The undisputed champion is Iceman.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Duped Iceman
    It will take months to get T5b so use the T2As to get your champs as strong as possible
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    How far through act 5 exploration are you? And when you have the t5b who would you be aiming to R5?

I'm in a similar situation, I have 3 4/55 champs and 6 t2a remaining and was considering taking one to R5 when I 100% act 5. On the other hand with the right pulls I could aim to R4 two more champs once I finish another two t2a bringing me to 5 4/55. I'm leaning toward having a full team of R4 over two R4 and one R5. Would either of your current R4 champs going to R5 be worth more to you than adding two more R4?

@zeezee57
    I have completed uncollected and since then I focused on 100% ACT4 , so that's where I got the latest t2a from. I need to start 5.3, tried earlier but failed a few times (tried to do without any items).

I dont know who I'd R5 anyways, its a big toss up. Hyperion has more overall use than Blade, which is why I am also leaning towards getting my top champs to R4 first. What is your aim for a 4/55 team (which champs)?