**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just r5ed my ST... Holy PI, Batman!

HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
Rawr

And, this is without any suicides, by the way.

6t85u1gbib7b.png

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Wow!! Nice. Got him last week. How is his regen at sig 150?
    My 4* 5/50 sig 47 is...meh.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

I think it's like 55% or something.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★

Neo a 4* only goes to sig 99 a 5* champ can go up to 200
    Traca420 wrote: »
    @godsquad891 dropping knowledge on someone for no reason who by his statement seems to know exactly what sig levels are what LMAO LMAO LMAO

did you even read his post ??
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★

I don't think he's asking how it's a sig 150, he's asking how good the regen is at sig 150.

"How's the regen?"
    The_One wrote: »

I don't think he's asking how it's a sig 150, he's asking how good the regen is at sig 150.

"How's the regen?"

I get that but that's not what was said and in some of the questions asked on this forum by far would not be the silliest? also sabretooth regen is based on damage taken I imagine with full charges his damage is pretty crazy.
    The_One wrote: »

"How's the regen?"

I get that but that's not what was said and in some of the questions asked on this forum by far would not be the silliest? also sabretooth regen is based on damage taken I imagine with full charges his damage is pretty crazy.

He clearly asked how the regen was at sig 150; hence, my answer.
    he edited the post but befor it said how is he sig 150 hence my answer, your welcome! B)
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    he edited the post but befor it said how is he sig 150 hence my answer, your welcome! B)

It hasn't been edited, it would say in his post that it was edited and it doesn't.
    You read it wrong
    edited November 2018

No.

Edit: see that by my time stamp? That's an edit.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I knew that my 4* is sig 99 max. But, it's ok. ;););)
    Hamin wrote: »

No.

Edit: see that by my time stamp? That's an edit.

anyway nice saber is he your first max 5*?
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Thread got a bit derailed 😂

Great champ though man, I love my 5/50. Is he your first 5/65? Do you happen to run him with KM or Omega for the synergy? Also any plans to make an LOL run with him? I've seen a few posts of recent runs with him and with the right synergy team seems like a nice option.

He is my first 5/65. I regularly run the Unholy Trinity (5/65 - 4/55 - 4/55) in AW to tackle path 5 and node 29.

I have no plans for an LoL run... mainly because I'm lazy.

I use my 5/50 OR with them in general questing sometimes. The bleeds on normal attacks work well with the KM synergy.

I've been working on a composite list of abilities the synergy bypasses for months now. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Rawr

6t85u1gbib7b.png

Wow.How good is he(at that rank).I want to know because I have Saber to.
    Thread got a bit derailed 😂

Great champ though man, I love my 5/50. Is he your first 5/65? Do you happen to run him with KM or Omega for the synergy? Also any plans to make an LOL run with him? I've seen a few posts of recent runs with him and with the right synergy team seems like a nice option.

He is my first 5/65. I regularly run the Unholy Trinity (5/65 - 4/55 - 4/55) in AW to tackle path 5 and node 29.

I have no plans for an LoL run... mainly because I'm lazy.

I use my 5/50 OR with them in general questing sometimes. The bleeds on normal attacks work well with the KM synergy.

I've been working on a composite list of abilities the synergy bypasses for months now. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Oh man that's awesome, way better then mine of all 5/50. I grabbed Omega from the arena because I've always wanted him in the game, and ironically I actually prefer playing ST when I run that team with Void growing on me more and more. Id love to run them all at 4/55. There's an older thread here with a list of what ST bypasses with KM, if you scroll down some it has more added. You can see if you're missing any from here or add to whats there. Ive used this for a while but know most off hand now.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/90994/here-is-a-list-of-the-abilities-ive-tested-for-the-unholy-trinity#latest

Lol wow.

That guy must be awesome. Too bad he's banned from the forums.

And yeah, I have all those plus more... call it an update.
    Rawr

6t85u1gbib7b.png

Wow.How good is he(at that rank).I want to know because I have Saber to.

Well... I blew through a 4/55 Korg on masochism and a 5/65 KM on node 29 today with no problem.

In short, he is by far my favorite champ in MCoC history.
    @zeezee57 here you go. Most updated list:
    Masochism - completely shuts it down

Astral Evade - shuts it down as long as you hit .7s after stun

Ice armor from reforming - shuts it down after it is broken

Cable's degen on bleed - completely shuts it down [seems to be bugged; occasionally applies degen]

Reflect stun - shuts it down

Auto block - has to be timed properly in order to shut it down; does not keep auto block from happening on consecutive hits

LC's indestructible - shuts it down during the .7s of a stun which means you'll score damage during indestructible

Crossbones' fury conversion - completely shuts it down

King Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant with maxed parry and stupify; if parried on last fury, prevents regen

Groot's shrug off - changes shrug off to .7s; becomes irrelevant if you have maxed parry and stupify

Hood's invisibility - works like LC's indestructible

Glancing - any hit after a stun will not be glancing as well as a bleed; this becomes more powerful when combined with Omega Red's synergy

Any buff on hit (fury, armor up, regen, etc.) - this is true for any hit after stun or bleed

Doctor Strange's defense buff - for the .7s of the debuff, it ignores the armor up

AV's tenacity - completely shuts it down

KP's rage - completely shuts it down

Electro's thorns - the thorns will not activate during the .7s of a debuff; Omega Red's synergy amplifies this

Hela's indestructible - simply stun and hit or bleed her to immediately kill during indestructible

Limbo on meter gain - this is hard to time, but if the .7s is active during meter gain, it will not activate limbo

Starky's evade special - stun, medium then special to shut it down

Subtlety - completely shuts it down

Rhino Armor - it behaves the same as against DS' armor up

MODOK's shield - it does not remove shield but prevents it during the .7s of a stun; he cannot shield during specials since they bleed; Omega Red's synergy almost prevent shield completely

Morningstar's bleed on hit+ - it will not activate during the .7s of a stun

Biohazard node - stop bleed on hit if there's a debuff; use with OR synergy to maximize

Mephisto's regen - if debuff is applied when his health drops below 30%

Mephisto's aura - prevents it from activating during a debuff on hit

Korg's shrug off - completely shuts it down

Korg's thorns - bypasses them during stun

Safeguard node - bypasses during debuff

Does not affect (tested):

Emma's diamond form
    Korg's damage reduction
    Thor Rag's power gain
    Jugg's stagger on parry

Untested:

Goldpool's regen
    Magneto's (both) damage reduction
    Gwenpool's damage reduction
    Ghost's phase
  • angelocrtzangelocrtz Posts: 100
    he has my 2nd r5 took him out of defense and has been a perm AW attacker along with omega red, and medusa (for now) he is recking everything insight at tier 4 and 3
    That's quite a list. The ones that don't work I fully understand and expected aside from Thor rags power gain. Though admittedly haven't read his info that maybe AAR doesn't impact it.

Yeah. His power gain is AAR-proof.

I'll periodically make topics with an updated list. Just keep an eye out for it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nice congrats! Welcome to the club. I took my Sabretooth to 5/65 about a month ago because I was doing path 5 and he was always my go to. That damage with even just a few fury is stupid. I was also able to solo a Medusa boss in tier 2 without any boosts (I forgot to use them) and went into the fight with only 2 fury. This was during the current season with bleed immune. He’s definitely my favorite.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Nice congrats! Welcome to the club. I took my Sabretooth to 5/65 about a month ago because I was doing path 5 and he was always my go to. That damage with even just a few fury is stupid. I was also able to solo a Medusa boss in tier 2 without any boosts (I forgot to use them) and went into the fight with only 2 fury. This was during the current season with bleed immune. He’s definitely my favorite.

I actually like bleed immune on 29.