**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game is getting beyond ridiculous...this aegon uncollected is beyond the pale

Seriously, no amount of enjoyment or distraction is worth getting screwed so much. The amount of anger and frustration this creates is untenable. Seriously on the verge of just quitting.

I think kabam just takes too much advantage with its player base.

Comments

• MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Seatin listed 12 champs that can counter. 5/50 archangel is the best. Parry heavy repeat

What about people that don’t have any of the 12 champs?
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Most champion will work if you play well those champs just make it significantly easier
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Seatin listed 12 champs that can counter. 5/50 archangel is the best. Parry heavy repeat

Which champs do you have then?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Aegon was cake.

1 shotted him with a 4* AA.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    99% of the uncollected fights are easy. They typically give us 1-2 hard boss fights which generally have counters and take a little figuring out. If Kabam listened to these sorts of complaints Uncollected would become one more boring quest with slightly longer fights that offer no challenge.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited November 2018

if your doing uncollected mode constantly, then chances are that you have one of them, however if you dont the you're screwed
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    edited November 2018

What are the odds? If he is uncollected, very likely have a decent roster. Otherwise, best advice I can give is: Dont sell your champs
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    If you think Aegon is bad, just wait until you get to The Champion... He's far worse in my opinion.
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Ægon was pretty easy IMO, used X-23 as per the advice, then died... and finished him off with Killmonger. In all honesty it was easy to figure out his fight pattern, and I baited his heavy- then counter, didn’t matter which champ.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    If you think Aegon is bad, just wait until you get to The Champion... He's far worse in my opinion.

This. My god, this.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Why do you guys do this every month? Whine and cry on Day 1 or 2 because you can't beat it. Run Heroic, Master...get practiced up. Watch some vids and then get Uncollected done mid-month. Be smart!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Seriously, no amount of enjoyment or distraction is worth getting screwed so much. The amount of anger and frustration this creates is untenable. Seriously on the verge of just quitting.

I think kabam just takes too much advantage with its player base.

Honestly, I sort of agree with you. Fights like AEgon suck the fun out of this game for me, I recommend taking a couple of days break to research the fight, watch some tutorials then come at it with a clear head. That's what I'm doing. I even created a discussion asking for tips to try and get some help with it