**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help With Uncollected AEgon

RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
So I've managed to beat him once with my 6* winter soldier(with Killmonger synergy) once. However I've been trying to replicate the fight and its just not working.

Does anyone have any champion suggestions or tips that could help me out. I have a 4* Archangel(Rank 4) that I've tried but he just doesn't do enough damage to finish the fight enough and Morningstar is not a viable option. I tried her but it's impossible to out damage the Buffet

Any help is really appreciated

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Might wanna try and rank aa. Magik is an option too. I don’t know much about him. My aa is 5/65 so he died very fast.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    Might wanna try and rank aa. Magik is an option too. I don’t know much about him. My aa is 5/65 so he died very fast.

I would love to R5 Archangel but I unfortunately don't have the mutant T4CC i need. And I haven't been lucky enough to pull a Magik above the 3* variety

Your input is appreciated though, might help someone else beat him

Yeah sorry man. I hate when I have nothing for someone because it’s just a champion they don’t have.
  • Domino, Magik, Doc Voodoo, Symbiote Supreme, AA, Sparky, Scarlet Witch all seem to be decent options.

I’ve personally tried the mystic champs and feel it’s a lot easier with Mystic Despersion (4/5 seems good).

Most successful try was with 5/65 Sparky with the Miles and Blade synergies on the first go in about 24 hits. Secret was intercepting rather than relying on parries. I also didn’t bother building my s2. Went for stun chain.

That said, I found it easier to kill him by restarting the map rather than dying and using other members of my team. His combo meter just goes way too high which makes him difficult to beat each time a team mate dies.
    I do know a 1 shot is key otherwise he becomes too much.

GeekArts wrote: »
    Domino, Magik, Doc Voodoo, Symbiote Supreme, AA, Sparky, Scarlet Witch all seem to be decent options.

I’ve personally tried the mystic champs and feel it’s a lot easier with Mystic Despersion (4/5 seems good).

Most successful try was with 5/65 Sparky with the Miles and Blade synergies on the first go in about 24 hits. Secret was intercepting rather than relying on parries. I also didn’t bother building my s2. Went for stun chain.

That said, I found it easier to kill him by restarting the map rather than dying and using other members of my team. His combo meter just goes way too high which makes him difficult to beat each time a team mate dies.

I've got a Voodoo, I'll give him a whirl. Not highly ranked only a Rank 4 4* but I'll give it a shot. Thanks
    ManChild wrote: »
    I do know a 1 shot is key otherwise he becomes too much.

Yeh I think that was one of the main problems using Archangel for me. Terrible RNG screwed me over and I kept trying. I'll back out and go back in after 1 fight next time