**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rank Up Question or Hold Forever

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Hi Summoners, I have enough resources to r4 my next 5 star but I'm clearly confused. My other 2 r4 champs are Unduped Blade and UD Hyperion.

I don't even have 1 t5bc , so r5ing either of them seems impossible, but should I wait and save the t2a?

At this moment, I'm trying to do act 5 ch 3 and 4.

Thanks.

Rank Up Question or Hold Forever 30 votes

Duped Iceman
93%
MegaSkater67Timone147DrenlinSpeedbumpFlareDogeMaximumCrashAlex13369DOKTOROKTOPUSBruce12342Duke_Silver[Deleted User]MelkerlanneroDRTOcx23433bazingampjlamadisonDareDvlDanZombieZeddjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 28 votes
UD Archangel
6%
Saket_123Rockypantherx 2 votes
UD Mephisto
0%
UD Ultron
0%
Duped Hela
0%

Comments

• DareDvlDanDareDvlDan Posts: 84
    Duped Iceman
    R4 that Iceman, you will not regret it.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    DareDvlDan wrote: »
    R4 that Iceman, you will not regret it.

Wow, ok thanks. The undisputed champion is Iceman.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Duped Iceman
    It will take months to get T5b so use the T2As to get your champs as strong as possible
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    How far through act 5 exploration are you? And when you have the t5b who would you be aiming to R5?

I'm in a similar situation, I have 3 4/55 champs and 6 t2a remaining and was considering taking one to R5 when I 100% act 5. On the other hand with the right pulls I could aim to R4 two more champs once I finish another two t2a bringing me to 5 4/55. I'm leaning toward having a full team of R4 over two R4 and one R5. Would either of your current R4 champs going to R5 be worth more to you than adding two more R4?

@zeezee57
    I have completed uncollected and since then I focused on 100% ACT4 , so that's where I got the latest t2a from. I need to start 5.3, tried earlier but failed a few times (tried to do without any items).

I dont know who I'd R5 anyways, its a big toss up. Hyperion has more overall use than Blade, which is why I am also leaning towards getting my top champs to R4 first. What is your aim for a 4/55 team (which champs)?