**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Debuff immune spidey in 5.4

what are the best ways to beat him

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Killmonger, black widow,karnak,crossbones, heimdall
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    And now the new and improved Venom.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Venom destroys him
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Venom. He kil him pretty good even.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I used a 2:35 corvus to kill him with proxima synergy
  • really did a 2/35 really have the damage?
  • 5* or 6*?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Venom I use him for every SpiderMan haha
  • my venom is only 4* r1 and i dont want to lvl 4s anymore
  • however i have a 5/50 corvus just dontt think he has the damage
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    however i have a 5/50 corvus just dontt think he has the damage

If u have a proxima as well, use Corvus and special/heavy attack after spider evades to gain a permanent true strike with Corvus. Should wreck him from there, and Corvus also doesn’t rely on debuffs.

• yea i just tried, spidey had about 20% left when i ran out of charges so im gonna go in with a small boost later and i should be fine
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Ranked venom to 4/40 for this fight. Made it easy.
  • Just killed him with Corvus had 1 charge left, he also made that ultron fight super easy just l2 at 50% and he died
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    5* or 6*?
    A 2:35 5 star
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Units...
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I finished that path 3 days back. Luckily for the 1st time I used my 6 star Karnak teamed with Medusa maxed 4 star. And also had 5 star r3 km unduped. These 3 and blade and spark 5 star R4 completed the team. I could finish the path without any revives thankfully. Then I finished last 2 paths on final chapter and explored 5.4. pulled a mystic gem. And opened 1 featured 1 basic. Basic was WS new and featured was Emma new. Finally a good featured pull I would assume. Any Emma reviews guys?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    venom wrecks him
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    I remember using cap ww2...not the best option, but he did the trick.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    I remember using cap ww2...not the best option, but h
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    looks like duped gp wasn't mentioned
    quake, if you're good with her
    omega, if you have him high lvl
    hype sp3 spam maybe
    em... falcon? lol)

actually just do 4 hits combo instead of 5 with any champ and don't get hit, it is possible to do