**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many missions completed for CG...

JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
If someone with vast knowledge of CG missions please assist me with a bit of information...

How many missions can CG complete vs IWIM if he auto blocks during the fight and CG knocks him down with a heavy/special?

Comments

• Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    edited November 2018
    3. Tech, auto block, and avenger.
    But you can’t ko him w the special or knock down.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    But you can’t ko him w the special or knock down.

What do you need to do then?
    edited November 2018
    If you ko him w the knockdown or special you’ll only get two. IMIW auto block comes into play when he has 4 armor buffs so hit him enough to get 4 then stun and heavy him. Do it early on in the fight.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    you can knock him down with the special or heavy but don't KO him with it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/Implz4H6_hk

@Jestr54 please let me know what I did wrong and what to do next time
    His sig ability triggers when below 15% health so it’ll be tough to knock him down without ko’ing him. You’d have to land a few hits, enough to give him 4 armor buffs(you’ll see em under IMIW’s health bar). But early on in the fight. After he gets 4 armor buffs he’ll start auto blocking. That’s when you start timing things right to get him w the heavy. But avoid getting him below 30% health due to CG’s attack power.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/Implz4H6_hk

@Jestr54 please let me know what I did wrong and what to do next time

If the knockdown ko's him you don't get the mission
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Only way to get that one off him would be to build his armor high enough (to 4) early in the fight to get him to autoblock.
    ^^^
    Maybe after two 5 hit combos or less he’ll have the 4 armor buffs
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You use an L1 when he’s about to auto block then you heavy him (but don’t KO with the heavy). This is if parry is activated in war or by a node. I can’t watch the video.