**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Iron Fist Buff

Passive: Years of martial training has given Iron Fist the ability to pin point his opponents weaknesses giving him a 25% increased chance to crit against Cosmic opponents. A 15% increase chance when fighting all other classes (Science excluded).

Passive: Gain a permanent passive True Strike at the start of the fight.

All Attacks: 30% chance to armor break the opponent reducing armor by 300 (per stack). (Lasts 15 seconds per stack).

Armor Shattered: Converts 5 armor breaks into 1 Armor Shattered reducing armor by 3000. (Robots suffer 100% AAR.)

Heavy Attacks: 100% chance to convert 3 - 8 buffs into their opposite affect. (Regeneration doesn't count.)

Special 1: 100% chance to armor break per hit. 40% chance to stun for 3 seconds.

Special 2: 25% chance per hit to place a concussion on the opponent lasting 20 seconds.

Special 3: Armor Shattered activates. 70% chance to stun for 4 seconds. 89% chance to place Concussion on the opponent.

Signature Ability: While Armor Shattered is active opponents suffer 75% Block Penetration. Activates Precision increasing critical hit rate by 500 while Armor Shattered is active also proc Cruelty increasing critical damage by 500.

Synergies: Armor Destroyed: (Medusa) All armor break debuffs last 4 seconds longer. Armor Shattered Lasts 8 seconds longer.

Mystic Dominance: (Mystic Champions) Deal 300 direct damage when nullifying a buff.

Heroes For Hire: (Luke Cage) All debuffs and buffs last 3 seconds longer for these 2 champions.

Fist Fighters: (Karnak) Iron Fist has an additional 10% chance to land a critical hit.
Karnak's True Strike lasts 10 seconds longer.

Tank Fists: (Colossus) Iron Fist has a 15% chance to not only break the opponents armor but take it.
Colossus drops his passive ways and has a 20% chance to proc a fury increasing his attack by 500 for 10 seconds. (Does not stack).

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Interesting way to make IF the ultimate armor breaker
  • I love your character updates, maybe they can put in a MCU version?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Interesting way to make IF the ultimate armor breaker

@XxOriginalxX Exactly what I was hoping for... @Xulander honestly that would be awesome !!
  • Is sounds awsome :smiley: , i have him as a 6 star and i really need him to be buffed cuz i can't progress with him like this ... To have a 6 star and not use him :( no cool
  • I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?
    I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?

What type of purify were u thinking ? Feel free to add any ideas u have in this thread 😉 also of course I'm pulling my 6* next month and I'm hoping its someone I can use XD
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    edited November 2018
    Maybe kabam should have this for immortal fist instead (it would make him more sought out and people will spend more to duplicate their 4 stars)
    _Chaos_ wrote: »
    Maybe kabam should have this for immortal fist instead (it would make him more sought out and people will spend more to duplicate their 4 stars)

Good point... I'd say make it for both but then it wouldn't be as special tbh
  • Namelez wrote: »
    I was thinking about him to have a purify , with the power of his chi :-?

What type of purify were u thinking ? Feel free to add any ideas u have in this thread 😉 also of course I'm pulling my 6* next month and I'm hoping its someone I can use XD

I was thinking like, he sould gain some fury or other buff and when he dash back and hold for a few sec to remove one of the buff and purify from poison , bleed , ... that would be awsome cuz he can heal a bit in comics so is not imposible
    @Drunkgamerrrr maybe something like Ghost??? Dash back and converts debuffs into fury??
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I think a good purify for fist would be holding block for like 0.5ish seconds and converting up to 5 debuffs (maybe besides bleed or poison) into precision
    @Whododo872 i like it !
  • Namelez wrote: »
    @Drunkgamerrrr maybe something like Ghost??? Dash back and converts debuffs into fury??

Yeah into precision :D that's more his style
  • Maybe they will make him like this , i really wish they could , luke cage is now cool , let them make his buddy awsome as well :D:D:D
    Maybe they will make him like this , i really wish they could , luke cage is now cool , let them make his buddy awsome as well :D:D:D

@Drunkgamerrrr exactly lmao XD