**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SpiderGwen Buff

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Passive: Regenerate 100 health every second per buff active.

Passive: 25% chance to activate a passive Fury increasing her attack by 400. (Doesn't Stack.)

Passive: While charging a heavy SpiderGwen becomes more focused and activates a permanent Precision increasing crit chance by 12%. (Lasts until Struck. Max Stack: 5.)

Hunter Spider: Critical hits guarantee an armor break lasting 10 seconds.

Trap Spider: Critical hits have a 20% chance to web the opponent to the ground paralyzing them for 3 seconds.

Venomous Spider: Critical hits have a 100% chance to poison the opponent dealing 10 damage per stack. (Lasts until the end of the fight.) (Max Stack: 100)

Changing Stances: Dash back and hold block for 1.5 seconds.

Special 1: (SpiderGwen now lunges at her opponent with body blows before jumping back and webbing them to the ground.)

Hunter Spider Sp1: 100% chance to place a weakness on the opponent reducing their attack by 25%. Lasts (15 seconds.) (Paralyze the opponent for 3 seconds.)

Trap Spider Sp1: Paralyze the opponent for an additional 3 seconds. (6 seconds total.)

Venomous Spider Sp1: Webs from this attack inflict poison on the opponent lasting 5 seconds and dealing 500 damage. (Paralyze for 3 seconds.)

Special 2: (All Stances) 77% chance to stun for 3.5 seconds.

Special 3: (All Stances) 100% chance to inflict poison lasting 3 seconds dealing 700 damage. Inflict a permanent armor break reducing armor by 500. Paralyze the opponent for 4 seconds.

Signature Ability: 5% chance to evade and paralyze the opponent for 1 second. All debuffs and buffs last 1 second longer.

Synergies: Im the REAL SpiderMan!: (All SpiderVerse champions) SpiderVerse heroes have 10% enhanced abilities.

True Love: (SpiderMan Classic) All champions gain 5% health, attack, and power.

Quick Reflexs: (Falcon) Falcon: Critical hits activate a passive Precision lasting 30 seconds and increasing crit chance by 3%.
SpiderGwen: Critical hits activate a passive Cruelty increasing crit damage by 200 lasting 30 seconds.

Comments

• Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Always loved the buff posts
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @Ultimatesaber32 thanks bro !
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    This buff is awesome
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I like it
    But not the sig

Mesmerize? Really?
    State your case, if you feel like it’s good, I’m open to hear ya. But I hate that, personally
    @Whododo872 I always try to make the buff of champions offensive and defensive... Almost all Spidey champs have evade so I tried to swap it up a bit
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Whododo872 I always try to make the buff of champions offensive and defensive... Almost all Spidey champs have evade so I tried to swap it up a bit

If it’s gotta be like that, that’s an awful combo. Make it a duration after a special or something, like sym spidey. That way, evade can’t completely ”outskill” someone
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    @Namelez seems you really like permenent buffs, also the regen, idk, seems ultra powerful, maybe for a 5/65? Or a scaling awakened ability, but If its a hundred per second that’s 50 per tick, with recovery that’s 115 per second or about 57.5 per tick, that’s willpower right there, along with insane paralysis skills, seems like Old man Logan would become more useless, although I do really like the quick reflex as a synergy
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Just MERGE her stances. There’s enough to work with between them but separate they kinda suck.

Add ensnare and paralyze to Sp1 with some damage and she’s a very punishing glass canon. Maybe add those to Sp2 and give Sp1 a huge taunt instead along with the damage aspect.

She doesn’t need a big redesign the biggest issue is she suffers from a bad split personality and her abilities are just a little old.
    edited November 2018
    @Whododo872 @XxOriginalxX @Epsilon3 thanks for the feedback bros and yeah perma buffs for science champs are my favorite that way they counter MD 😉. Epsilon I like ur idea of the taunt ! But yes looking back the regen is a bit much LoL.. @RandomizerRuns_4 I'm not sure exactly I took some of my ideas... Some of the base stats in game... What ik about the champ and a lil bit from the internet I was told Miles and Spider Gwen do have a bit of regen but I could be wrong LoL

@Whododo872 also that's a better idea have the mesmerize after a special instead of the entire fight lol
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    They have healing factors but then again so does literally everyone save the street level boys. But even then Luke Cage and Iron Fist, Spider-Man Classic, Captain America and about 99.9% of the “enhanced” supers have healing factors. Basically it’s just comic cop-out for people shrugging off deep cuts after a day or 2 usually. Until you get to the X-men or The guys who bench 400+ lbs without any effort the healing factors don’t really matter in a fight