**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masacre - R4 for LoL Easy Path???

Looking for some opinions. I've had no luck duping my SL and I'm at a point in account progression where the easy path in LoL is my next content to complete. I'm considering bringing Masacre to r4 and have the ability to awaken him as well. I would bringing a team made up of: 5* GP R4S20 / Masacre R4; fillers Domino/YJ/Antman. I would appreciate any feedback for those who have completed the LoL Easy path as I'm clearly trying to keep cost down. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He should be quite good for it good luck
  • Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    I used a 5/65 masacre to do the easy path. He did a great job against most champs. However a few gave me some problems.

Unstoppable colossus- very hard to keep incinerates going for a long time.

Antman- his glancing also made it hard to get ignited.

Daredevil- he will evade both sp1 and sp2. Turned into a longer fight than I expected

Civil Warrior- when he has armor up, it becomes nearly impossible to get ignited and keep it up

Maestro- he reduces skill offensive ability accuracy. So masacre can't do anything special.

On future paths I'm not even going to bother trying to use him vs maestro again.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Do you have a 4* duped SL max rank? If so, with some decent skills & some arena grinding he could get the job done for you (you were asking about easy path lol, I used 4* SL).
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Really appreciate that feedback @wookeh. That's valuable info. I don't intend on bringing him to r5, so most fights will take a bit longer, but I intend on boosting as much as possible. Your youtube vids are what inspired me to possibly give him an r4 and use him for LoL.

I'd be bringing my duped 5* GP for synergies and as an excellent alternative option. She might be a better option for the DD & CW fights. UC, Antman and Maestro might just be annoying and long fights. Honestly the fact that they will both help out against Magik and War Machine is a big plus in my opinion. Thinking the fillers of Domin/YJ/Antman are my best options to fill out the team if I go through with this.

Mine is unduped; there's no reason at all to awaken him right?

Awakening him will make him better for those fights you can't get many debuffs on him but you have gwenpool for those fights so I don't think awakening him will be very benficial to you

• Options
    wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    wookeh wrote: »
    I used a 5/65 masacre to do the easy path. He did a great job against most champs. However a few gave me some problems.

Unstoppable colossus- very hard to keep incinerates going for a long time.

Antman- his glancing also made it hard to get ignited.

Daredevil- he will evade both sp1 and sp2. Turned into a longer fight than I expected

Civil Warrior- when he has armor up, it becomes nearly impossible to get ignited and keep it up

Maestro- he reduces skill offensive ability accuracy. So masacre can't do anything special.

On future paths I'm not even going to bother trying to use him vs maestro again.

Really appreciate that feedback @wookeh. That's valuable info. I don't intend on bringing him to r5, so most fights will take a bit longer, but I intend on boosting as much as possible. Your youtube vids are what inspired me to possibly give him an r4 and use him for LoL.

I'd be bringing my duped 5* GP for synergies and as an excellent alternative option. She might be a better option for the DD & CW fights. UC, Antman and Maestro might just be annoying and long fights. Honestly the fact that they will both help out against Magik and War Machine is a big plus in my opinion. Thinking the fillers of Domin/YJ/Antman are my best options to fill out the team if I go through with this.

Mine is unduped; there's no reason at all to awaken him right?

Thanks for catching me on youtube. No the dupe isnt necessary. It gives you some extra crit rate but if you use my forced block method, you'll never notice the dupe ability.