**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ms. Marvel (Kamala Kahn) Buff

NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
Passive: Ms. Marvel has the ability to stretch her body into unimaginable shapes and abilities, giving her a 10% chance to Auto Block per fury. (Auto Block can trigger parry).

Passive: Ms. Marvel is still new to this Contest thing so she tries to protect herself at all costs increasing her block proficiency by 70% based on lost health.

Fury: 20% chance upon attacking or being struck to activate a fury increasing her attack by 250 lasting 10 seconds. (Max Stack: 7)

Heavy Attacks: If Ms. Marvel lands a heavy then she has a 100% chance to convert 2 furies into 1 permanent Fury increasing her attack by 333. (Max Stack: 3).

Special 1: 100% chance to activate 2 fury buffs.

Special 2: 100% chance to activate 4 fury buffs.

Special 3% 100% chance to activate a permanent Fury.

Special Attacks: Opponents underestimate Ms. Marvel causing her to land guaranteed critical hits.

Signature Ability: Ms Marvel is starting to understand the contest more granting her the ability to increase her fury duration by 5 seconds and the ability to gain 1 more permanent Fury.

Synergies: Split Personality (Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel) All fury buffs for all champions increase in duration by 3 seconds and potency by 40%

New Age Avengers (Stark Enhanced Spider-Man, Hyperion, and She Hulk)
Kamala Kahn: Gains a 25% chance to stun on specials lasting 3 seconds.
SE SM/Hyperion/She Hulk: Stun duration increases by 2 seconds.

Women of The Contest: (All Female Champions) Female Champions abilities are enhanced by 10%. Additionally Female Champions gain 5% more power per female on ur team.

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    How about changeing her specials all together. They are very easy to dodge
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    How about changeing her specials all together. They are very easy to dodge

100% Agree
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Nah give her chance to glance not auto block
    Karuseus wrote: »
    Nah give her chance to glance not auto block

Yeah bc if u build up those Furies she'll be auto blocking worse than IWIM
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Parry auto block?

Eeew
    @Whododo872 LoL yeah its not my favorite mechanic but just figured it'd help on defense 😂
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Whododo872 LoL yeah its not my favorite mechanic but just figured it'd help on defense 😂

Auto block alone sucks, but it works with no parry to make for a defent defender. Modok displays this well.
    Making auto block allowed to parry is easily my least favorite thing about some new characters’ designs
    Whododo872 wrote: »

Auto block alone sucks, but it works with no parry to make for a defent defender. Modok displays this well.
    Making auto block allowed to parry is easily my least favorite thing about some new characters’ designs

Maybe Auto Block without Parry bc it does make the fight a lot harder when u can be parry stunned
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Remove the auto block. This isnt a new champ pick offense or defense.

Secondly, keep her original signature but add the perma increase to it like how Luke Cage and Rulk got their addendums whiles retaining their original signatures as well. That duration increase on her perishable Furies actually gives her SOME use as is.

Thirdly her Synergies are meh as SPARKY needs NOTHING from NO ONE until 2022 when he’s finally outdated!

Legacy (X23, Miles Morales);
    KK: 10% all fury duration and potency increase
    Miles: Venom blasts are flat +25% more likely to trigger
    X23: Bleed cap is increased to 10 and her critical bonuses scale up at 6 and 9.
    (A pleasant boost for KK, Miles gets more reliable, and X23 gets a healthy dose of relevancy)

Marvelous (Carol Danvers)
    KK: +6.5% physical resist for each permenant fury.
    Captain: Critical Rating increased by +11% per bar of power filled
    Me Marvel (Carol): 90% resistance to all debuffs.
    (Crit, Crit, sustain. Let the first 2 stand up for themselves in cosmic class and give one of the Carols a bit of utility that lets her take on more foes.

Women of the Contest: Female champions have flat +10% trigger on abilities and gain power 5% faster per female teammate.

Keep the ones she has now too
    @Epsilon3 good points ! And the only reason i added Spark to the Synergy is bc he isn't included in synergies too often anymore LoL
    @Epsilon3 good points ! And the only reason i added Spark to the Synergy is bc he isn't included in synergies too often anymore LoL

Because he’s OP! Kabam LITERALLY admits this in ELDER CHAMPION’s ability list.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    How about changing her in such a way that they completely remove Kamala Khan and put in some other champ in her place?
    How about changing her in such a way that they completely remove Kamala Khan and put in some other champ in her place?

We basically used to say this about Luke Cage and Carnage. Is they’re both in the top tiers of champions.
    Lmao @Epsilon3 yeah he is very OP 😂😂😂 But @TheLegend27 I do have to agree with Epsilon... We did say the same about Luke Carnage etc and now they're both monsters
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Here’s an idea for the amount of furies on her when she lands a special attack she can convert the amount of buffs on the enemy into random negative effects
    Basically if she had 2 furies she could turn 2 buffs into negative effects
    Also her critical hits have a 50% chance to copy buffs
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

We basically used to say this about Luke Cage and Carnage. Is they’re both in the top tiers of champions.
    Lmao @Epsilon3 yeah he is very OP 😂😂😂 But @TheLegend27 I do have to agree with Epsilon... We did say the same about Luke Carnage etc and now they're both monsters

TBF, I just hate the character lol. She could be so far above God tier and I would still hate her :D
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

TBF, I just hate the character lol. She could be so far above God tier and I would still hate her :D

I hate the VDS and VHD twins and would die to have them swapped with Mania and Scorn. And if I’m being honest I mostly kniw comics through MCOC making me figure out who’s who and why they matter 😂

But yeah Kamala is annoying
  • Ready to quit the game. My last (4)5* crystals have been 2 Kamala, hulkbuster, and another kamala. I'll never spend another 10 cents on this game. This will be the 3rd kamala I've sold. If I get her again, I'll quit completely. Why is she even a 5*? Worst character in the game. I spend too much time and money on this game to get this character once, let alone 3 times. Remove her from the game entirely!
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Give Kamala Khan the ability to stagger buffs on heavy attacks and her specials. She should also have a 15-20 second armor break on her specials.